Elections coming up so they paving the roads

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So the day right after The prime minister dissolved Parliament the come up in brasso straight to tabaquite road and removed the old pitch from the road in way to pave it. After years of cries and money spent on fixing our vehicles as election time coming up they started to make way to pave the road. People can you see the madness in this, is like they are bribing you to vote them back in power, if you don't vote for them they will not do anything for your area.
Is only at election time the Government putting all they plans into play.

Remember lust last week or sometime ago the prime minister mentioned a 300 million dollar project for lavantille, Again they things only coming to stream close to election time.
What about you never see them right through the year but as election time come you seeing the prime minister smiling and grinning in front your yard.

Is only when election time come you seeing them and things being done in your area so that they can bribe you to vote for them
:nono:

Yup!!! When yuh smell asphalt in de air, yuh know is elections time...let the paving begin.. I see they paving one of the bad roads in Morvant all of a sudden..steups!

Haha...agreed. Favourite pass time of election politicians...road paving :)

Yep its the season for road paving. Even in rural areas such as tabaquite they paving, even little road potholes . so once again i am glad that this showing off bribe thing is doing something positive

Lady_Death_Demon said:
Yep its the season for road paving. Even in rural areas such as tabaquite they paving, even little road potholes . so once again i am glad that this showing off bribe thing is doing something positive

WTF !! so all these years Ramesh never got the roads paved in tabaquite ?? ..steupse

admin said:
So the day right after The prime minister dissolved Parliament the come up in brasso straight to tabaquite road and removed the old pitch from the road in way to pave it. After years of cries and money spent on fixing our vehicles as election time coming up they started to make way to pave the road. People can you see the madness in this, is like they are bribing you to vote them back in power, if you don't vote for them they will not do anything for your area.

Remember lust last week or sometime ago the prime minister mentioned a 300 million dollar project for lavantille, Again they things only coming to stream close to election time.
What about you never see them right through the year but as election time come you seeing the prime minister smiling and grinning in front your yard.

Is only when election time come you seeing them and things being done in your area so that they can bribe you to vote for them
Maybe they need to hold elections more regularly that way they can keep bribing us with the things we need in this country.

San fernando said:
Lady_Death_Demon said:

WTF !! so all these years Ramesh never got the roads paved in tabaquite ?? ..steupse

number one is ramesh is a ass
number 2 is he has no power because of the pnm is in government
number 3 is only certain areas is tabaquite how are PNM strong hold have good road conditions.

cool3ni said:
admin said:

Maybe they need to hold elections more regularly that way they can keep bribing us with the things we need in this country.

i tell you that is for true because now in UNC areas i seeing all down Siparia amd Couva roads paving and things getting into place

Its the typical Elections gimmick.. nothing new..*yawning*. I think its probably theraputic for them..

LOL.. I want them come pave my road! PNM, where yuh? Lol

Wyspa said:
Its the typical Elections gimmick.. nothing new..*yawning*. I think its probably theraputic for them..
So true,couldn't have said it better,and to put the icing on the cake they come and put a big sign saying 'road improvement works ahead,by the ministry of works and transport' in Point-a-Pierre area.sigh sigh sigh

San fernando said:
PNM does that every election..fixing roads, building hospitals..lol jokers
Every party in power does that every election.

True. It is very recognizable, that's why.

steups...not this time around nah ... yes the current party have good plans but they are carrying about it all wrong .. especially the neglect coming from simple ministers and members of parliament for certain areas

Back