E3

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey Spicers, for those of you in the gaming world you know, our time has come.. while sports fans are glued to their TV screens watchin all the FIFA World Cup goodness in HD, we in the gaming fraternity are glued to out TVs watching the World Cup of the gaming uinverse... E3!!!! Two of the three big names have already had their conferences. Microsoft and Nintendo... now its up to Sony.. So I'll see you guys later.. going to watch Sony's conference in about 20mins..... E3 rocks!!! :Yea:

Well it all over now.. after watching the conferences of the big three, not many surprises were shown.. Microsoft kicked things off with Kinect (Formally Project Natal). MS showing was all about the Kinect and the new Xbox live dashboard and services. Kinect has some pretty neat feature in terms of content delivery. Plus you can control your Xbox360 media files with your voice using Kinect. E.g. Saying "Xbox, play music", plays you media files. Or saying "Xbox, watch movie" plays you movie files etc. you can pause, rewind and play movies with your voice. They did however show off games like Gears of War 3, Halo Reach, Metal Gear Solid Rizing.

Nintendo was next in line with their show. The revealed the all new Nintendo 3DS. It their new hand-held gaming device that show games in full 3D without the need for the specail glasses... So you can watch shows in 3D and play games in 3D anywhere without the need of the glasses.. That's very cool! They also showed some franchise games like Mario, Kid Icarus to name two...

Sony closed off the shows with their presentation. They too demonstrated their motion controller Move. They showed some games likes, Killzone 3, GTA 5, and some others i can't remember right now. they had a strong showing. At least better than MS in my opinion.

EA's showing was the best for me. They had alot of sequels to announce and show off. Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, etc to name a few.

Ubisoft showed off the next installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

All in all there were some cool anouncements and great games. This year is gonna be interesting.

Back