Driving around in a clean car

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

Do you feel accomplished or just feel a natural clean feeling when you sit in a well kept, clean vehicle with very mild pleasant to no scents, dust or dirt?

I definitely feel a sense of accomplishment whenever i clean something on any vehicle, especially if I get to enjoy it afterwards too :D :D It gives me a spiritual feeling of upliftment for at least 2 hours after.

I love sitting in clean cars. It makes me feel comfortable and look forward to the journey that much more. Can't stand the car air fresheners though.
In dirty cars I'm just thinking:
-What if there's something sticky on the seat or floor or handle?
-What if I get out of the car and dirty my pants leg on the dusty door frame?
-What if there's old food hiding somewhere? (= cockroaches and other unwanted insects)
-What if there are nests of insects hiding in here and I accidentally knock it over? (cue insect attack)
-What if the car is smelling bad and I can't tell and I come outside smelling like the car?

The list goes on lol but I basically really like a well-kept car and not so much dirty ones

I hate to even see sand on the mats to begin with.
I think i agree with you , dont like air fresheners, always afraid to touch stuff on dirty cars unless it's for cleaning purposes then im all game :D

I don't really enjoy the cleaning itself lol but I do feel accomplished when the cleaning is done. Then I'd go in practically blindfolded and be unafraid of touching anything lol

Haha i thought i used to be the only one washing it myself these days. Every car wash business is full and every new black vehicle is already full with swirl marks and dirt in places the car washes dont wash.

ExActly its yours and so you take more care if it means a lot to you.

well looks like im gonna have a swell time cleaning up my new addition. got my car today and the guy had it in a state. so between now and sunday it shall be getting that ocd detailing treatment as well as some reviews about the products i have used to achieve my results. should be fun

well looks like im gonna have a swell time cleaning up my new addition. got my car today and the guy had it in a state. so between now and sunday it shall be getting that ocd detailing treatment as well as some reviews about the products i have used to achieve my results. should be fun
Please take a pic or two for us. It's always helpful when people share their methods.

haven't tried it but i will. yes i posted it. need to find out what type of bug spray and what exactly is the reaction, if its taking the uv protection off or just masking it to look fresh for a while

I'm planning to do a DIY on headlights this month once my exams are finished. If it goes as planned UV Coating woes will be over.

Please share your results when you try it. Would love to see how it works.

Back