Driver Fined For Hogging Middle Lane

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
True. Our license should also be electronic to scan them for parking tickets or traffic offences as well. This would be awesome!

Yeah you would definitely need a way to enforce it as well. The things is that cars now are a lot more capable than cars were back when they created the 80km/hr speed limit.

hahaha @ladydeath I still like our stone age behavior for some stuff you know what it is to go home and see you have a ticket in your mailbox especially the prices they hitting ppl down here

What should be adopted is a point system for repeat offenders. But for any of this to work it starts with having officers who actually care enough to do their job. I does see men going right where a huge sign says NO RIGHT TURN and the police self at the junction and they don't do anything. They too busy laughing and having a good time to worry about the man who just recklessly made an illegal turn.

There is a police biker, middle age kinda chubby indian man, that stands up by the turn off from the southern highway to the CR Highway by Grand bazaar every morning from around 7am. Anybody that try to drive up in the right lane and cut in getting sent all the way up to Mt. Hope one time. He is the kind of officer we need more of. Anytime I see him, he always working.

True. Our license should also be electronic to scan them for parking tickets or traffic offences as well. This would be awesome!
There were plans for this and many more solutions with the inception of the Motor Vehicle Authority. Seriously, the ideas they had for it are brilliant. But talk is that with the MVA everything is too strict so the people that accustomed gettig their hands greased will have no choice but to keep clean so it's getting a lot of resistance from the inside from both sides.

Trinidad too back to front with acts when it comes to vehicles.......men could get charge for having drl once it not factory installed and other bs....in this aspect we should of had it like the Americans

Trinidad too back to front with acts when it comes to vehicles.......men could get charge for having drl once it not factory installed and other bs....in this aspect we should of had it like the Americans

Imagine a man with a Ole car with bun reflectors could get charge if he retrofit a full HID projector setup. I mean it have people who do crap, hence the need for an advanced inspection which checks for headlight glare, them white/non amber indicators, men with led who have hyperflashing indicators, etc...

Doh even mention foglights which selling all about and being installed which looks original most times.

I know from driving on that highway frequently that officer is there doing his job every time. More often than not he stops people doing nonsense. Really want to commend him for doing a good job. Police have been much more strict during early morning traffic.ive noticed. There was a Silver Serena taxi and friends who would normally gun it down the shoulder every morning. Seen him get pulled over and roughed up without a doubt ticketed as well.

Yesterday i was kept back due to two drivers in the middle and fast lane driving at the same speed on the highway. People are so inconsiderate and selfish. They should of been charged for being an idiot !

Yesterday i was kept back due to two drivers in the middle and fast lane driving at the same speed on the highway. People are so inconsiderate and selfish. They should of been charged for being an idiot !

In those moments you really can't bother yourself na, you just overtake if possible and go your way because most likely if they that dotish to do that then they more than likely incapable of understanding what the left lane does.

a man almost cause be to run into a car on my way home just now their in stop and go traffic he stop of the highway while moving to buy nuts from the nuts man wdf

lmao clock spring went so no horn lmao ded he almost cause a mess yes other men start to blow him and cuss

Hmmm that is one nasty situation. At least the other men deal with him lol.

Back