Dream PC build

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well what specs you looking for? Personally I have an Acer S3 - 391. But let's not spam Mangas thread we can make a new one. Although I sure Manga taking notes for his new build.

Lol. I appreciate the comments and you guys keeping the thread alive! My build's going to take longer than I expected though....a lot of home renovations to do first....

Lol. I appreciate the comments and you guys keeping the thread alive! My build's going to take longer than I expected though....a lot of home renovations to do first....
Priorities first man, thats the way it is :)

there's nothing more pleasurable than building your own machine and customizing it the way you want.
:) I had a low end dell machine that can barely play games at 720p but it died on me one day and I was like f**k it . let me learn how to mess around with the parts and from there I learned how to build computers. I have 3 of them here in the house

Last edited by a moderator:
there's nothing more pleasurable than building your own machine and customizing it the way you want.
:) I had a low end dell machine that can barely play games at 720p but it died on me one day and I was like f**k it . let me learn how to mess around with the parts and from there I learned how to build computers. I have 3 of them here in the house

true it is a very satisfying thing. Especially if you love to tinker then it's even better as you can customize your own case and do it the way you really dream.

Back