Drags In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Jed I Always Wanna Go Drags Late At Night I Only Know Abt Three I Think Is By D Cross In South, In Chag By D Quicke Shop And In Piere Road In Felicity What time these tings start?

My mother and them does hold me back from my vicious ambition as a skilled driver on the road. I'm too skilled to take part in racing lol

well i remember a few months ago i used to go drags on the cross almost every saturday night , it usually got started around 11 pm with police coming in between sometimes but i didnt go since easter time . When i was there one night during easter around 1:30 am , my padnas and i pulled up in drags to see police block off the road also a firetruck spraying water all over the highway lol so we left , went Prive. That was the last experience i had with that drags

People if any one going to comment abut my post please don't lol i was kinda of hyper can't even drive good lol just forget what i said

Well Im More Into Car Audio So I Could Tell You About De Quickshoppe.. Its Everyday Friday And Saturday Nights.. But Friday Doesnt Have Plenty Thing, Jus A Lil Music Playin And A Few Burnouts... Saturday Is De Night For PLENTY More Thing.. Sound Clash/Racing/Burnouts/Cops Poppin' In And Out/Fight/Glass Bottles Pelting.. Its Starts Like Around 11:30 PM And Thing.. And Last Up To 4:00 AM.. I Never Stay So Late But A Friend Told Me..

My Advice.. Go On A Friday Night And Breeze.. Saturday Is For People With No Life.. LOL.. I Went Like 2 Times And I Dont Think I Goin Back Anytime Soon..

Lol i hear d one in South Does be dread but me neva went them indian and them does be racing for rum and guyl ;)

admin said:
My mother and them does hold me back from my vicious ambition as a skilled driver on the road. I'm too skilled to take part in racing lol
WTF Ryan u cyah even drive fly lol

lol the one is south does have rel wild people and alot of people also go there to chill/ relax , eat some burgers / empanadas but it gets crowded easily from 9 pm till

Back