Don't worry say Prime Minister

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
4kip6w.jpg

Look at the express newspapers front page our prime minister says Don't worry, This too shall pass. Why is it to him that this is some kinda of small issue, our economy is going under in the sence of the amount of people getting fired, unemployment, crime is on the rise, food prices on the rise plus many more and still the government is saying still that we are not into recession and how Trinidad and Tobago Economy is still growing, are they this foolish, I done talk yes what you guys have to say about this

hmm he is lying tell me something..if he are up back on our feet and we health service is the best then why Jerry Narace eh get the Cure for the Swine Flu yet when the press asked him he didn't answer them..it was on the news this morning

"don't worry about a thing, couse every little thing is going to be alright, Trinidad don't worry about a thing...."

Did we not hear these words from the prime minister many time before hmmm

But worrying is the only thing i does best how dare he take it away. He should know that sayin things like that would only make us more anxious.. maybe less people take him seriously than he assumed or hey never would've said it.

They are not the ones suffering, its we the people who are feeling the burn, they get protection, all they have to do is just run they mouth act like little spoil children in parliament and go home and money like that for them.

i wonder who's mr. manning advisor.... Saying those words out in the public shows he has no respect for the citizens...

Back