Doctors

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candyann

LV

my son vomittin and headache nothing else..........the dr send me to take dengue test i cld a cuss he make me spend and waste my .............$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
some dr ah know from their head to their foot

Health care is expensive lol. My father did all kinda test when he was sick and they found out he had high cholestorol. Now if he was cheap and complain and make a big fuss about it we would never know. He does alot of physical work so he's actually at risk. Tests are useful lol. Like aids test of swine flu test. The more information you have bout whats going on with you the better your chances. Paying to know nothing is better than knowing nothing and PAYING WITH YOUR LIFE. o_O

learnt a great lesson a long time ago.........uncle ten cent(R.I.P uncle) say ....."take ah puncheon and lime boy, doh waste yuh money by d doctor"........I spent $2000 by d doctor fuh im to tell meh i hav d "bin ladin", wit 2 weeks home .......uncle ten cent spend $20 and was workin d nex day......go figure....

Back