DO you think we can be the best forum/website in T&T?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Do you think that http://trinispice.net Has a chance to become the best website/forum in Trinidad And Tobago. I'm not expecting this anytime soon but what do you think?

YES I THINK SO BCUZ ALOTTA FORUMS DONT HAV WHAT WE HAV JUS WE NEED MORE MEMBERS

Yeah d only forum i does hardly be on is Trinimobile lol

What i think that mit be good for the site is advertising events in Trinidad and Tobago.......

Yup i coming out with a total forum update within this week i will add alot more features and increase the server speed. And i will be adding 3-4 skins so if you don't like one you can change it lol.

yay new skins :p

imma start posting events that you guys might be interested in since i get invited to like 10 of them each week:p

we can be better than them in the future with lotz and lotz of work....we cant let this site die

That s the spirit lol i really think we can do it if everyone be active and gets new members we will be about to become the best forum in T&T

So i installed some new skins what do you think anything needs to be changed or added please let me know

The Black Skin Is Good.. Btw, Is It Ok If I Make A Banner With Photoshop?.. I Could Make It .gif/Flash Or Jus Plane jpg.. Which Ever You Want.. Jus Hit Me Up With Ideas And I'll Get To Work On It..

Yea no problem i would like a logo banner it can be either jpg or gif i don't want to use flash so it ok. Can you post it in a new topic so the members can see it

yes this site definitely hav the potential to be a #1 forum. if we cud get past trinituner dat is. will take sum time but who knows. members on dis site r lik family.

Trinituner ranking is going down sorry to say so but it going down fast. If we can add trinispice link to our face book, myspace, blogs etc it will increase our ranking. And we need more people to start being active on the forum and spreading the word.

Yes this website can become the best in trinidad and tobago, this website has alot more stuff than the other local web.. its tops

We are hoping to get alot more members that are inactive to start posting this is the only way for us to start to grow, and wow welcome snowwhite lol

This sitee has LOTS OF POTENTIAL ..its jus the members need to be more active like most of u have said.. im here in canada.. so im trying to spread the word here to my friends an family.. but the forum is going to grow.. an we as members are going to help it do so

Wow big words there and yes we can keep it up if we put our minds to it

haha :p big words (H) :p

Back