Do you believe in ghosts?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Are you someone who believes that ghosts exist? What makes you believe that ghosts exist? Has it been something you have experienced?

I don't believe in ghosts. They may or may not be out there. I feel it’s the fear of the unknown that gets people the most. Now there are people who claim they have seen ghosts. “Feel” their presence. That prickly feeling on the back of your neck. I have not seen them.

I have experienced a few things in my life that make me believe ghosts exist, things like hearing a little girl crying for her mother but no one else could hear her. Seeing shadows and thought it was someone coming down the stairs but no one was there also had a door slammed but there was no way it could have been any kind of wind and no one was in the room. I have also experienced things being moved with no explanation.

Back