do u want are stranger

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

ink

LV

well do u want are stranger to have intercourse with for the first time.
well many ppl goes to hoe house as they call it (mostly male) am i right? :icon_eek:

scene i was thinkin the same thing she must be hot as in real hot

Na dude i will rather know the person first even how hot she is, it have alot of things going around these days and i don't want to catch anything

Logically it would not be advisable to do that. But as a fantsay it would be dam hot.. Just the spontaneanity, and the "out of the norm" aspect of it, might be a real turn on for me...But like i said..in reality i would have to re-frain... Don't kno wah kinda "bird flu" she have. These days yuh have to boil ppl before you have sex with them..lol

True but i know people who wud do it (MOST AMERICANS)....I wud never do that...not how even hott a guy cud be.....because

1- you can be used
2. u gonna even waste that time with someone who u dont even kno?
3. you ain't know what disease them have?
4.Make "love" not sex

Im glad to hear guys think sex is special to share with someone special.... U don't get those no more!!!

Back