Do Prison Officers Really Do Their Work?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I am not bashing any officers because i am sure there are alot of hardworking ones there who does really do their jobs but do you think that their work is up to mark like for instance on crime watch a prison officer let out a boy and tell him to escape and numerous incidents. I really want to knowwhat does be going on in prisons because i hear how it does have this leading criminal who does control the whole place..

No it was not a prison officer it was a police officer in the princes town station who did that which is really sad to know that even the law enforcers are breaking the law

It sad to asy but the rotten apples are spoiling the bunch. Who can we trust if not the Law and those charged in upholding the law? Too many crooked cops, prison officers, army personel, judges, lawyers, politicians etc. Imagine murderes are coming to ppl's homes dressed is official uniforms of the protective services. there was an article in the newspapers a short while ago that stated that a police constable was charged for renting his firearm. He should be striped of his rank and sentenced to jail. Who watching de guard????

Even if police or the government or the head of the nation do crimes they should answer for it alot of police officers get away for killing people and the evidence being thrown out look how many things went mission including a van wtf

Police officers breaks the law somethings more than the public.... But they get away with it and the people get charge... Prison Officers also breaks the law and the prsoners get the blame.....

Prison officers main duty is securing the prisoners.... There are those undermining officers who give the prisoners cigars, cell phones, utensils, etc... Then it have those who try to talk to them about turning around there life from crime.... But I think the main thing that people don't like about prisons is the conditions- a bucket to do there #'s, sleep on the floor, Surrounded by four walls with no vent, get beat up when they don't follow instructions...etc...

if i was a police i would take bribes and help only the poor ppl coz i hate the attitude of rich ppl

I want all you people out there to know "if you are not working in the prison service then don't talk about it ". A prison officers work is very hard and stressfull. So all those out there who love bashing service officers STOP IT. Surveys have proved that the prison service is the second most stressfull job in the world. So to all the prison officers who are logged on keep up the good work and keep on the straight and narrow path.

yes but as resha says there are some rotten ones in the bunch.. i really hope that service officers keep up good work and stop taking bribery

Back