DIY Backlit Keyboard - Interesting DIY

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

Hey everyone, I got curious and was wondering if it was possible to DIY a lighted keyboard and sure enough it was possible. Here is the link to a video which shows the procedure being done on an old style desktop keyboard:

[video=youtube;GEW2HjCn0vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEW2HjCn0vk[/video]

Its quite an interesting project that compliments a modified PC case quite well if there is custom paint and lights inside.

What do you think? Would you do such a thing? Do you have a better way of doing this?

That actually looks really cool. If I had an old keyboard I wasn't really dependent on I would give it a try. I would love to see anyone's before and after shots if they try it!

Right now my keyboard is on the fritz, when i get a new one I'll try it on the old one. Looks kool!

hahaha this is an awesome mod i saw before on Kipkay!

i would really like to try it! however i dont have any LED cable so i cant run it, anyone know where i can get so i can post my project on here?

hahaha this is an awesome mod i saw before on Kipkay!

i would really like to try it! however i dont have any LED cable so i cant run it, anyone know where i can get so i can post my project on here?

mostly online... Would love to buy this in bulk.

Back