Diploma in Computing and Information Systems

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
i looking to do this but i want to do this in University of Trinidad and Tobago (utt) but the utt website is really hard to look around i checked in sbcs and i saw it
Code:
http://www.sbcs.edu.tt/programme.html?id=151
but i don't want to do it their can some one point me in the right direction in utt a page or something, Gate approved also.
I really need to get my life on track can someone give me some info

Hey if you want i can call for you or something..anything

Raucous tell me more about the programme do you have to pay to write the exams or is it covered by gate, to be truthful i can't afford to pay for anything right now i'm not working so its very hard, even more hard when i have to power trinispice with my own money the little i have

It's covered by GATE. The only fees I pay is registration each siemester, a yearly computer lab fees and a yearly insurance one.
They have three main options. Information Systems Management, Operating Systems management and I cant remember the other. The one I'm doing OSM has networking and some programming the others have more in other areas.
The initial subjects just like CXC easy. English Math and Introduction to microsoft office. It have some business subject coupled with it but they're easy. The computer subjects are easy and as long as you do the course work you pass. It's nothing much as long as you keep up. You can up to five subjects a siemester and be done in two years.. if you stick like me it might take forever lol. You end with an associate degree in IT. Cool.

Can you post a link for me i want to check out some options either utt or costatt, YOu talking about sticking i over sticking right now

www.costaatt.edu.tt

If yuh really interested in going costaatt yuh better do it now... deadline for registration will end soon... Or yuh will have to wait til January 2010.

i Applied for Operating Systems management i like that one now i have to drop in the signature paper and my credentrials in port of spain hmmm how i doing that, I'm thinking about resha?

I want to go the one in san fernando but i don't know if i would get true as yet still have to drop in the forms and the papers

Back