Digicel Vs Bmobile ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Come on members who do you prefer digicel or bmobile what do you like or hate about either of them?

Bmobile FTW. I can't say anything bad about Digicel cus I don't have a phone for their service but hearing about the lack of net support and the spam messaging, I will pass.

Digicel suck for me same as you pointed out, i rather Bmobile because offered alot of promo's free after 10:00 and so on, is digicel started to steal bmobile's promo's lol sadness. The only reason i does use digicel is because of the circle plan which is very over priced. Digicel seems to only care about making money and not satisfying the costumers.

Spaming people with one set of their waste of time games which cost over 2 dollars per text which is crap, and they have the worst costumer representatives

hmm.. i used to have a Digicel mobile, but it mash up and never bought another cell for the Digi sim card.. So i can't say how the service is lately.. As for Bmobile... it just works i guess...somewhat.. I experience alot of poor quality calls and dropped calls frequently... The one major quam I have with Bmobile is their lac of a proper WAP GPRS service for mobile phones... You can only goto thei homepage "BUZZ".. where as Digicel allows you to actually browse anywhere.

But the gprs on digicel is a big waste of time, it kills your money. When digicel first come out they had Cristal clear quality voice calls now its the same as bmobile. Digicel for me is really to caught up in making money and lost the way which they had when they first started up in Trinidad and Tobago

I'm the same as you Wispa.I had a digi phone but I took out the sim for a while and then when I ready to put it back in the phone apparently the sim got damaged cause don't matter what phone I put it in,it just keeps saying insert sim,since then I never buy back a digi sim and yea bmobile's gprs service is severly lacking in that you only have access to buzz.However I also have access to their gprs internet and even that is of poor service to me 5KBs,come on bmobile,digicel's gprs network is 4 times faster.
Bmobile's call conferencing feature is an iffy feature on my phone in that it works when it wants to and it's impossible to get it to work when my lime starts at night.
All in all I still prefer bmobile since digicel's calling prices are a killer.

I Hate Both...Both for calling rates but i love bmo for their lime and digi for their circle

Digicel is the bigger better network
Run de red...fire bun bmobile
Call meh on meh digi

Imagine you have to pay $23 for a $20 card for bmobile. what a rip off.

Digicel has $20 and you get $20 for your money. You also pay for 3 mins of talk on either network. I am happy because their service is much better than Bmobile

Whatever yes... I just want a good phone right now. My me-too Samsung has the worst call quality I have ever experienced in a phone. Anybody have a Samsung Star to sell???

I Just like Digi More Because you pay for a 20 with $20 and get 20 free but you cannot use it for the circle but to call or text atleast its something lol

Yeah i like it too. Don't matter what they say i love my bmobile because there is nothing sweeter than My Lime

Yuh never hear d sayin it have nothing like ah sweet lime!
common vickie run d red get with it!

Back