Digicel rising star

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
NA i still going for my Meida i don't what to hear nothing lol don't ginks she lol

Today is the last day to vote either 7805 for erica or 7807 for media. I think those are the numbers lol. Media did the best performance she did so far. But Erica did too. lol. I still wha erica to win lol. Just listen to the way she sing... lol. I know i biased lol.

Results in and Erica won!!!! According to one of the judge's, vocally Erica has it all the way but performance I think she needs to let go!!! Media has a very nice voice too but she sings the wrong songs especially when she sings a song done by a male singer....

Congratulations to Erica

Huh noooo this suck media should have won omg Erica sang well but omg na man shucks

Ha ha sorry :(
Yaaaay. :D I saw it in the papers. :) . The thing is media IS good, she IS the overall best performer... but when in comes to innate natural talent Erica has it. Her ability to sing is good enough to cover for her lack of performing style. She really can sing top class even if she doesnt jump and wave. lol. maybe thats just not her thing. I guess Media is the performing artist and Erica is the recording one. :) It's really cool though considering Erica got voted out in the first round.

Back