Digicel rising star

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Who winning for me is either the Woman from Tobago or The quiet girl who sing de am... sugar boy. They both have the voice but still have to get in the performance. That vindra man was the weakest singer and the judges make sure he know that lol, but for some reason he coming back but it look like he improving he is gettin better i find but just a little, but people real like he boy. The other man get vote out i thought he coulda sing better but he needed to sing more genres. The lil girl ha potentail but i doh like lil girls lol yeah she good but but not that good. lol. Nobody else worth mentioning no offense. The rest is good performance lol but i lookin at the clear voice, tall thin woman am crystal have a good voice too she does look force sometimes though but she good she could bring it , and the woman with the husky voice annoying to me she jus too... i dunno nah. lol. but they are good performers.

I have to agreee wit u with the vindra boy... i guess he has alot of fans who vote for him which mit be the only explaination why he keeps coming back....The girl from tobago is my choice for the digicel rising star....

i rel vex i din enter digicel rising stars boi......i sure i cudda atleast pull off a second place

^Pffttt.. Yuh Right.. Yuh Woulda Pull Second Place Off De Judgin Table..

Anyways.. Fire For Digicel Rising Star.. DIGICEL CHUTNEY STAR ALL DE WAY!!!! WOOOOoooooTT!

What's your talent EK? You sing? hmmm let me picture that... er i cant, cuz i dunno what you look like. lol.
But i wudda vote for you... i think. :)
& Kevin, Digicel chutney star? lol. Why not have one. I wudda vote for you too,.. if i had money on meh phone.

yeha i sing....i won a phone from bmobile for singing just last week:)....but who cares rite..hehe

when digicel rising stars duz show..???

RauCous said:
& Kevin, Digicel chutney star? lol. Why not have one. I wudda vote for you too,.. if i had money on meh phone.

You Must Not Have Cable Nah.. THEY DONT HAVE DIGICEL RISING STAR ANYMORE.. THEY HAVE DIGICEL CHUTNEY STAR GOIN ON NOW.. RICK RAMOUTAR AND RAJIN DANRAJ RUNNING IT SO FAR.. DE FINALS IS SOMETIME THIS WEEK @ 8:00 PM ON SYNERGY..

THEY DONT HAVE DIGICEL RISING STAR ANYMORE.. THEY HAVE DIGICEL CHUTNEY STAR GOIN ON NOW.. RICK RAMOUTAR AND RAJIN DANRAJ RUNNING IT SO FAR.. DE FINALS IS SOMETIME THIS WEEK @ 8:00 PM ON SYNERGY..
Kevin u must not be watching the right show because it's call the BMOBILE SYNERGY CHUTNEY STAR....
The finals will be held at Space La Nouba, La Romain on Saturday 19th July, 2008.... Yuh sure yuh have cable!!!!!

Right.. I Know It Was Chutney Star Though.. I Doh Take On Bmobile Cuz They Dont Advertise That Much When Iy Showin..

Everybody one digicel stars real sad lol but the small girl i want her to win serious she can sing

That judge simone harris scary, she's like the simon from american idol. lol. The lil girl doing good cuz she is the only one singing and performing well and actually listening to the tips from the judges. Most of the others not listening to the advice they getting. I thought she would've gotten voted out long time but since she improving every time she really could win.

anybudy hav videos of Digicel Rising Star???

Nah where to get that anyway? Youtube might have but i doubt it'll be that current.
One of my favorites to win get cut out the woman from tobago. But the other did very well this time :) hopefully she'll continue to do perform more and more.

I Really Like The Shot Fair Girl Dunno she name and The Girl Who was in the silver dress i dunno she name two them is my favs hope one of them win

well its down to three.... Crystal Daniel... Meida....Erica Samuel...
Best out of the three is Erica Samuel.... My vote goes for her......

You mad Meida has it in the bag that little girl could sing the rest of them is crap i say crap hahaha "even if i have no money to vote on her lol"

media can sing and perform very well but i really like erica, erica's voice is more matured than Media. Media still cant make some of the notes that erica does. Media is good but i prefer erica, she sounds smoother to me she just needs to come out of her shell alot more, thats one of the reasons Media is so good, she's confident. Now that ericas becoming more confident nothing much would stop her.
Crystal will be the next to get vote out.. lol.

Back