De' Anya Ayoung-Chee Scandal!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Now I'm sure that many of you may know by now that Ms. Anya Ayoung-Chee, our 2008 Miss Universe respresentative, is currently famous again because of a leaked s-e-x-tape she made with her longtime boyfriend Wyatt Gallery. International gossip website TMZ first broke the story. But more or less, the scandal remained somewhat local-based. Not anymore. International websites in the US and China are picking up the story. So its Dana Alleyne all over again..*not quite eh, but yuh get my meaning*lol.
Anyways, Ms. Ayoung-Chee and her boyfriend attended a fashion show at the Trinidad Hilton a couple nights ago and a reporter there questioned her about the scandal. She said that she had no comment to make. Now that the scandal has made international news, her boyfriend made a statement, and I quote; "I feel really sorry and embarassed for Anya, her family and myself. It was an intimate moment that should not have been exposed like that." He went on to say that the tape was made in 2007. It was also revealed that the third party involved in the tape which was rumoured to be the Japan Miss universe representative, was NOT the actual person. Anyways Mr. Gallery (Anya's boyfriend) claimed that he dropped off his laptop to be repaired in Trinidad and the video was taken off the laptop and leaked. He is planning legal action against the gossip site TMZ for breaking the story.

Now let us really examine this a little bit: Now to be fair, Ms. Ayoung-Chee is an adult and human like the rest of us. If she and her boyfriend decides to tape their private escapades for their private viewing, then its their right and business. Now time for the "stupidity" moment. Mr. Gallery, you should have known better than to leave material like that on your computer when you carried it for repairs. It's obvious that 1) Never trust anybody; the person repairing your computer "will" most likely dig-up in ur business. They're not supposed to, but that's how people are on a whole. 2) Knowing fully well that your girlfriend is a celebrity and has a status, didn't you see it fit to protect her by removing such sensitive material from your PC BEFORE carrying it to fix? 3) He (Mr. Gallery) wants to sue the gossip site TMZ. What crap!! They're just a gossip site that broke the story. Sue the person or company that you left your computer by for repairs! He/they clearly breached your privacy when they leaked the videos.

It's really sad to know the embarassment she will have to endure because of this. I understand that she is a model and aspiring fashion designer, so this will definitely put a dark cloud on her public image. Imagine what her parents and friends must be going through? (like i said, Dana Alleyne all over).
It's wrong that this should happened to her and all those involved, but as a grown man with sense enough to know that they are in the public eyes, he should've removed the material from his computer before giving it to someone else.
Sorry Anya!

I saw the scandal and gosh they all look like professional p-o-r-n stars.... Its disgusting..... Anyway, Gallery really blaming the wrong party.... How come nothing was mention about the computer tech. where he sent his computer for repairs... May be it was a friend.... More bacannal/....

dey seems rel happy embracin each other, well at least she was happy an she not complainin only d b/friend knockin he gum coz he just wan ah lil news coverage an winein he miss out on dat!!!

jus disappointed.......nuttin private anymore.......

its all about future business for her fashion industry, publicity an money!!!

I don't believe his story. Bout he dropped off his computer for repairs in Trinidad and the techleaked the vids. If that was so, then any normal thinking person will blame the tech that had the pc. not some international gossip site. Something is fishy about this. Will be diggin into this story! Cause I doubt a big man could be so stupid?

ah tellin alyuh it about publicity!!! next year u all will c wat ah mean,
alyuh may be sayin otherwise but yuh go c nah!!!
buh wat d hell suya kno!!! ppl trowin away values an morals for money now !!! :evil:

Well all in good time. The truth go come out sooner or later... I heard on the news one day that she fired her New York publicist for falsely conveyin her thoughts on the matter on two occasions. The following day i heard the the same publicist claim that his company dropped Anya as a client. So the fun begins. She has said that she would make an official comment after the CHOGM. She also stated in an email to TV6, that she's unsure of how to approach the situation. As soon as she figures out that part she proceed...Well Anya, we waiting to hear. You take your time.We aint going nowhere! not that it's any of our business eh, buh we like bachannal.

You know she in my mind is in the same bracket as Paris hilton and them the people with sex tapes. For you to be so stupid and let a man tape you having sex with them and with a another woman is just plain sick. You were suppose to represent T&T but now everyone will know just know us for that thing.

sex scandals, murder, like everyting else after d CHOGM we woun't b bothered bout dat stale news!!! trini love to look for new gossip daily

admin said:
You know she in my mind is in the same bracket as Paris hilton and them the people with s-e_x tapes. For you to be so stupid and let a man tape you having s-e_x with them and with a another woman is just plain sick. You were suppose to represent T&T but now everyone will know just know us for that thing.
i don't fully agree with yuh here admin. She is an adult. If she and her "boyfriend" and a close s-e-x-ual third party decide to tape their escapades for their own "personal" viewing, then it's her right. We can't judge that aspect because we ourselves won't do it. She is an adult. And she and all the other parties involved consented to the recording of it. Yes she "was" a representative on T&T in the Miss Universe competition. But the operative word there "WAS"! She is "no-longer" representin T&T in any form or fashion. It's her decision to make regardin her personal life. Its sad that it was broadcast to the world via the internet. Ask yourselves this question....All the people who are "good" public figures in ur eyes, can you vouch and put your head on a block and say that they themselves have "Never" did such an act or have no such similar secrets? Noone can. After all, those so-called public figures are human too. They're as very much drawn to the exact same situations as the rest of us. the only difference is we don't have everyone's eyes in our business 24/7. Give her a break!

The release was not their idea so i dont hold them guilty for any exhibitionistic tendencies all the stuff we see or didn't see isn't our business it was a private tape. I will say at least the man was stupid to not secure something that was meant for anyone else. It was an oversight may we all learn from it.
I agree with Wispa everyone gets down and dirty it's no big deal. The big deal is all the perverts who can't seem to live without these sex tape things. I know i fast too but curiousity is not the reason so many people interested it in it. Society on a whole thrives on this kinda bachanaal. I doubt that it is healthy. After the initial shock and knowing enough of story i know they're victims here. Just about everyone are the sick ones. I dont expect most to agree with me. They expect everything in the public domain is meant be be indulged in and sensationalised. Stupid vouyers. lol.

Like I said before...whoever he (Wyatt Gallery) "claimed" to give his computer to for repairs, should be blamed. Also he himself should be blamed for being so careless with such intimate materials...So he should be blamin himslf also. The reason why this fiasco is so sensationalised is because, 1) its s-e-x (people are obsessed with s-e-x) 2) It involves some-one in the public eye.

well dat ah agree wit, he coulda make ah bk up disk ah delete all d kinky stuff
before he went to repair tech!!! if i c dat i will tell everybody close to me wat ah c ,
it's a normal trini ting

the thing is, that so-called "leak" wasn't a "leak" after all. I believe it was delibrate. Whether Anya herself had knowledge of it or not and agreed to it, I doubt. But I wouldn't put anything past anybody these days. prob her boyfriend self did it for spite. Probably he's jealous of her success.. who knows?

Anya Ayoung Chee on Thursday won her second challenge on the US fashion reality series, Project Runway, bringing her closer to the US$100,000 prize...she's doing good and flying our flag for the world to see.....

Yea she's doing really great be i never understand why she shave half her head huh

Back