Daily dose of humor

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Baiiiiii speaking of Jordan's I see a man on Facebook sell your stuff page ,sell his iPhone 6 to buy Jordan's for his girl to save his relationship XD I couldn't stop laughing!!! That was the most ridiculous relationship save I've ever seen

If Jordans saved his relationship, I sorry for him later down the road, that boy is in for real trouble....whipped rel bad!

I seriously LOL'd at the entrance only one! No joke, when I was about 9 we had some real annoying serious limers for neighbors in our apartment building that loved to crowd around the stairs and front door and park bikes covering the entrance. My dad told me to write a sign for them to move their bike or else and go down and stick it on the bike. The thing is most of them spoke Spanish and I barely knew any at that point so when I told my dad, he turned my sign over and wrote "MOVE-O YOUR BIKE-O OR ELSE-O" and told me to go and stick it on the bike. I went back down about an hour later to move it because I felt so ashamed....the bikes, beer bottles, & sign were gone lol

Everything on Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious but this one caught my eye today

[video=youtube;uMBXhDcogcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMBXhDcogcI&list=RDLABGimhsEys&index=24[/video]

Back