Criminals Living it large in jail, CellPhones, Guns and weed.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

unknown

LV

Following yesterday's jailbreak, many more criminals have been noticed to be posting images and other media to Facebook and other social networking websites from within cell walls. There have been pictures of prisoners taking pictures of themselves in the jail cells with guns, weed and sometimes females. The prison officers are aware of what is taking place and have been encouraging the nonsense by giving the prisoners the guns, weed and cell phones. They have also been allowed to access the Internet and this is where many of the pictures have surfaced. The following contains Facebook profiles with inmates who have been posting to Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/joshima.campbell

77171_1459691704242927_495704052_n1fab0.jpg

1011009_1459691690909595_1501000521_nd8f7c.jpg

1601248_1457720911106673_1400945147_n70217.jpg

1662056_1459691737576257_34050872_n294ae.jpg

10407772_1635375510007878_2443841603574450341_n106ec.jpg

10540803_1548428308702599_8555078918785979684_n80059.jpg

10603331_1549543218591108_7304483812380181800_nf516b.jpg

10646803_1537493106462786_2424066104484472786_nbf679.jpg

11130178_1649780838567345_9158931720349455317_n8dfcc.jpg

Untitled3b33c.png

So People who are the ones to be blamed? The Prison officers knows and allows this to happen.
Guns, Women and weed in the Jail Cell.

This was was Also skyping his wife, could you imagine that.

Wtf this is some scary shit right here , the man video chatting with a woman yes. The prison officers should be jailed along with them.

I studying how them living more comfortable in jail than a lot of people do outside of jail.

They dressing in style, they on Facebook, they have internet access and clearly access to a wall charger to charge the devices. Life rel nice inside there and that corridor does look better than a lot of ppl homes too.

I wonder how many officers involved or let that crap slide because they have no choice (threats to them or their family from criminals or co-workers).

Prison officers have it tough so I dont want to jump on their case just so or lump the good ones with the bad, cuz there are good ones.

That being said.... holy crap it scary the amount of freedom these people have inside there. Thats why they not scared of jail.

I wonder how many officers involved or let that crap slide because they have no choice (threats to them or their family from criminals or co-workers).

Prison officers have it tough so I dont want to jump on their case just so or lump the good ones with the bad, cuz there are good ones.

That being said.... holy crap it scary the amount of freedom these people have inside there. Thats why they not scared of jail.

They are getting paid for a job to do, if they can perform the job and feeling treated then resign and stop aiding these criminals is their wrong doings .

True, resign and make a report to the employer to get some assistance unless they corrupted too.

Yup totally agree. I think prison officers should be paid more given the danger of their job, whatever they need to adequately carry out their job put in place and they are then they are held to much higher standards.

It's a give and take. We need them to do more but I think if they are to do more they should be compensated for it.

Yup totally agree. I think prison officers should be paid more given the danger of their job, whatever they need to adequately carry out their job put in place and they are then they are held to much higher standards.

It's a give and take. We need them to do more but I think if they are to do more they should be compensated for it.

That's not going to stop the corruption man. It's just going to continue.

but if the security guards are not be taken seriously when they say their lives in danger...that can be causing problems

but if the security guards are not be taken seriously when they say their lives in danger...that can be causing problems

I don't expect it to have a couple security guards manning a prison. So yes that is causing them problems, yeah it causing them pressure and no doubt threats but the entire system just really messed up.

Like most things down here i think there is just too much wrong with it to be fixed with anything less than a full revamp. I still don't know how they were able to get guns in jail to be able to shoot themselves out.

Wow! Free resorts in Trinidad! Raymond Gated Community, Golden Grove Resort and even Carrera Island Hotel! They all look like great places filled with pure, innocent people. The security is amazing as well.

I heard people saying jail nice but this is far from what I expected.

I'm not sure if they innocent but I know for a fact that they are all good boys that never do nuttin' wrong

Source: multiple moms united

I'm not sure if they innocent but I know for a fact that they are all good boys that never do nuttin' wrong

Source: multiple moms united

This is the realist comment for the day lmao. Its true but I was reading a few public pages some young girls saying all kinda nonsense like oh these fellas families innocent, they dont deserve this, etc...

This is allowed because:

1) Threats are made to the lives of prison officers.
2) It will occupy prisoners. There will be less fights, violence, homosexuality etc. It will be a less hostile environment when these prisoners have such priviledges, whether it be illegal and unauthorised. Is it a kinda give and take.

Thing is, a few corrupt prison officers make all look bad. I personally believe there should no tolerance to this. It defeats the purpose of being in jail. This is amazing. Wow. Where were these photos sourced from?

I'll admit, I never thought about the second point. It actually makes sense. To me it seems as though the prison officers don't have nearly as much control over the inmates as they should.

I am not saying that they should allow/conceal/traffic phones, drugs etc into jail. I just pointed out why this happens in the first place. The consequences within the prison walls have to be weighed against possible activity that could take place outside. Wipe out the rogue prison officials because clearly we see what take place.

This going on decades now. Example: When Dole Chadee was in prison, he called the "shot" on his accomplice/member of his crew that turned state witness, Clint Huggins. From the very minute he was out of protective custody, he was murdered. Very same day. How else that communication could have taken place?

Another thing, some of us "sell out" for the mighty blue note. Bribe! Once dollars passing things could pass.

Back