Criminals and Guns

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Where are these criminals getting the guns from, its seems like its widely available to anyone wanting to have one. Most of these criminals are poor people can we really think that they can afford to do Guns and armor smuggling in the country, So my conclusion is and i know many of you are thinking the same is that their are alot of rich high class society people shipping down the guns, drugs and armors to T&T, they have the resources and the money to do this. Who do you think is doing most of the kidnapping of the country, i'm telling you this is something more to the eye. The police should try to investigate some of the shady characters of the richer members of society

The police and the Coast guard need to crack down on the illegal smugggling of guns..... I believe that most of these guns comes here via the sea.... An you don't have to be rich to big guns... them sea men doing it too!!!!!!1

on the way to Tobago we had to pass through metal detectors but on the way back i dont remember being scanned or anything, i was thinking that if i had guns in Tobago i could smuggle a few back with me. If we were more consistent with our security measures then we would get more of the arms entering Trinidad.

Gugs be a little more open when you watch all these movies who do you think is bringing in all the guns in the country its some rich man, do you really think that one person will ship down one gun or 2 gun at a time its a load of shipment, come on be a little serious on what you all are saying

The Guns, Ammos, drugs, illegal immigrants, and prostitutes are all coming from the unprotected areas at various points in Trinidad. The police officers, coast guards and residents in these areas all turn a blind eye to what's happening because they are being bribed.

Well some of the are being bribed can't say all of them, but Venezuela is one of the major culprits of this, they are the ones exporting guns and drugs into the country and yes some of the local officials are being bribed by the big guys

Yes its Trinidad....... All kinda trouble does happen and no one to blame.....

Well technically...u dont hav 2 b rich 2 get a gun...jus sprang 1 :-o lol...im soundin like a criminal.. :) wel anyhow d police are bringing in the guns..from d south...as well as other things..they trade the guns with outlaws 4 stuff.. Positions, drugs, safety etc. And thats how guns come in :) its simple :) lol

No i don't mean you have to be rich to get a gun i mean they are the people responsible for the major shipment of guns in the country.

I guess yuh right in a way...yuh must have money to bring in these guns...... and thats where rich people comes in.... the small man will then purchase the gun for big money and well the rich man gets richer.... sad!!!!!!!!11

Back