Cops hold soca star in failed Central robbery

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A popular dancehall/ soca artiste was among three men arrested yesterday, following an attempted robbery in Central Trinidad.

Police said the men attempted to enter KC Confectionery’s headquarters as it was about to open for business around 8 a.m.

The candy factory is located along the Couva Main Road, near the police station.

But as the men were about to enter the compound, an employee raised an alarm and the suspects ran away.

Two were seen leaving the area in a silver Nissan Almera car. The third man got into a taxi.

A report was made at the nearby Couva Police Station, and an all-points bulletin was issued.

Investigators traced the registration number on the car and found it belonged to the entertainer, who lives at Enterprise, Chaguanas.

Acting Cpl Nelson and PC Khan, attached to the Crime Patrol Unit, spotted the car heading east along the Chaguanas Main Road. The car was intercepted at Egret Street, Lange Park, and a Montrose man was detained. The officers, acting on information, went to the Chaguanas Main Road where they arrested the 30-year-old soca artiste.

The third suspect was held in a taxi bound for Chaguanas. The three men were being questioned by police last evening.

They are expected to appear before several identification parades before charges are laid.
Code:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161585035

I read this story. But in the Newsday they said nothing about the person being a Dancehall/Soca artiste. just a soca artiste. I wonder who it is boi. First the soca artiste Millitant was held for gun charges..den Blazer make a jail for shooting he brother...now this? wha going on?

I don't understand if its a regular man on the road the papers would have said his name but just because its a star they would not? hmmmm

yup! one law for de small man on the street...and another for people with status. Life in T&T.

Popular soca artiste, Troydon “Blazer” Cruickshank, has publicly denied he was involved in a recent house-breaking attempt in the Freeport district, after he was arrested by police. He was cleared by officers of any wrongdoing in relation to the crime. The 30-year-old artiste promised to take legal action in the matter.
At the time when the officers came to my home, I was asleep and therefore, I could not be robbing and sleeping at the same time.“This whole thing was a misunderstanding and the newspapers were misled... I have no beef with anyone and this could affect my career.”

Blazer aaaagggaaaiiinnnn..lol.Buh how he always in de news so? lol.. like de lil jail time turn him jed..jus kidding.. buh it seems like he on the police watch list now.

yep but believe me not, he really into them thing. i know someone who lives in the same street as him and he not innocent

Back