Copa Cabana

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Lucky thing i not working No where near to that building because i would of build a case file against that place. Taking out photos of suspicious looking people and ones that are high in status.... I absolutely dread that place.

I wonder if the minister of national security is also referring to the illegal Colombians in Copa, I wonder what they will write in their work permits lol

Walking down the road today and saw an madras Indian guy (not the first time seeing come out the building) with 2 girls one of Indian descent and the next Spanish walking outside... They looked like employes of Copa, because the Indian guy there seemed very aggressive toward them and how long they say out of the building

Found it interesting that he let's em leave

So how inside is boy?

soooooooooo seeing as females not allowed in copa, seamens((aka villa capri)) which ones allows females anybody knows

Private shows for you Minipuff. Females not allowed because patrons may believe ur "working" and might get rough with yuh when yuh tell dem yuh jus dey to watch...

Back