Copa Cabana

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Copa Cabana on Dun Donald Street Port-Of-Spain is a brothel where people pay women for sex or a Whore House. My question is everyone knows the locations of these brothels especially Copa Cabana, so why are government and the Police doing nothing to shut down these places.
I know for sure police officers and solders does be liming their so its well known.
Why are these places not shut down?

Attachments

• IMG-20110902-00621.jpg
    IMG-20110902-00621.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,122
The police "bust" these places on a schedule apparently. The strip club in penal was busted the other day and not a single local was taken into custody not even the owner ( happened to be passing there when it was going on). Villa or classic seamen had raids on a quarterly basis ( live marabella). So honestly these places need the police. When they want to rotate girls the only way is to deport them, and the raids facilitate such. That's why they still operate

That's so true, its like the police raids are welcomed and maybe call on by the managers of these places to get fresh girls and not to pay money to ship them back. When police take these woman in custody and immigration deports them for free so less expenses for the managers. I don't think the raids are random but are a jointly planned scheme to rotate the girls. Corruption will never end yes.

Is Trinidad. People find a way to profit from 'bobol'.
very good point though, because everyone is aware that these places exist and their actual location.

Just the other day police raid a "nightclub" in Penal and busted some illegal immigrants and also in Chasevillage. Some big name officers does be patronizing these places especially in Port-Of-Spain and of course they wouldn't like to see their "favorite" place getting raid..Everyone in Trini knows one another business , you will tell me someone knows illegal immigrants here and haven't done anything..IS BRIBE!

They busted La Rumba night club in Edinburgh 500 on tuesday and held around 30 immigrants. They will be processed and sent back to Dominican Republic if they cannot present legal identification.

But wtf I working next to these :|
I really never notice it or thought it was even a business... Explains the occasional Bess thing I does see hmm Trinidad sweet yes

Admin you working neat there too or?

Na dude, i don't work there or any where close for that matter. Just trying to understand why for this small country we can't crack down on these places.

As I always believe all of these businesses where legal or not the main reason they open still is cause the pumping money into someone pocket or into the economy. Because I've been told all these things keeps us a float which I found hard to believe...
But they always say they found immigrants and deport em but they some how find these way back -_-

And nah I was wondering because it have a lot of businesses around the area....

Its obvious that the police and coast guard officials are talking bribes, as I said before the only reason why those Spanish girls are deported by officials are not because of random raids but because of the relationship between the brothel owners and senor police officers. Doing this the brothel owner don't have to study about getting them back to their county and they will get a new fresh batch of girls.

Of course they are pumping money into someone's pocket.. MINISTERS! A Place like this in the city and you will tell me no one knows about this?? Rubbish

really .... i get the feeling of you longing to be apart of what is happening in these places ,
there are real people making an honest living working in these places ,
:roll:

zoomedic said:
really .... i get the feeling of you longing to be apart of what is happening in these places ,
there are real people making an honest living working in these places ,
:roll:

Umm it have to be admin you referring to right ? Cannot be me lol :evil:

Saw the police parked out side them this morning while on my way to work

Honestly i don't know how people can pay for services from prostitutes knowing fully well how many men they were with, even mere minutes before you & how many germs and other ish she's contaminated with. That's taking a risk with your life and health and i'm not about that life. Copa is one sick business and one i will never give a cent to.

Walking down the road today and saw an madras Indian guy (not the first time seeing come out the building) with 2 girls one of Indian descent and the next Spanish walking outside... They looked like employes of Copa, because the Indian guy there seemed very aggressive toward them and how long they say out of the building

Found it interesting that he let's em leave

Back