Coke Lover Facts

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Critics of Coke say that if the beverages will do corrosive things, why drink them bcuz they are harmful

Defenders, including the folks at Coca-Cola, say there are many foods that have substances like acids in them such as fruit juices and buttermilk, and that the body seems to handle them just fine. The operative substance which they do not contain is phosphoric acid, which, in pure form, can eat through metal. Edible acids, however, should not be compared with them, according to the defenders.

Here is the list. If you have any of the answers, let us know:

1. The highway patrol carrying Coke to clean up blood at car accidents. Unproven! - If this is true, we haven't found it.
2. A t-bone steak will be eaten away by Coke in two days. Unproven!
3. Clean a toilet with Coke. Truth! According to www.howtocleananything.com, the popular household hint guru Mary Ellen says some coke in the toilet for an hour can do the trick.
4. Remove stains from vitreous china. Truth! According to columnist Heloise.
5. Use Coke and a ball of aluminum foil for rust on chrome. Truth! According to Joey Greene's www.wackyuses.com
6. Clean corrosion from car battery terminals. Truth! This is true of a lot of carbonated beverages.
7. Use a Coke-soaked cloth to loosen a rusted bolt. Truth! According to Mary Ellen.
8. Use a can of Coke in a load of greasy laundry. Truth! According to Mary Ellen.
9. Dissolve a nail in 4 days in Coke. Unproven!
10. Hazardous materials signs are required on trucks carrying Coke concentrate.
11. Can take off any greasy, inky, muddy, gooey, sticky things from clothes. Truth!
12. Can unclog anything from Pvc etc. Pipes

Cool Info their -Ariyah i see that you did some research, so alot of these things are unproven, but its the experiments are not hard to perform so why is it still unproven

I do not know but i hear it is true about the t-bone steak on another website . Imagine after u read this u are drinking a toilet cleaner ewwww

Back