Clash of the Titans !!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

MUST SEE MOVIE...I doh even know how to start to tell you about this movie ...

Its called clash of the titans where all the tales of Greek heroes and villains come alive and wanna take over the world... PLEASE WATCH THE YOUTUBE TRAILER..and i assure you when you see it you go be screamin for it to come out soon

[youtube]rcdP8YAW-8A[/youtube]

Yeh, it does look good..and they recently announced that they're converting it to 3D!!! So we'll be seeing it in all its multiple dimensional glory very soon.

WOW can't watch the youtube video but i love movies like these any thing to the greek Origins.

I saw the trailers for this film months ago. It a remake of a 1980s movies by the same name. i watch it when i was a kid and loved it. I hope it lives up to the standard. The original is a classic.

Yeh I love Greek mythology too but the film doesn't feature the Gods much, its most creatures etc. However, the studio did ask for some reshoots to add more of the Gods in it, so maybe there will be more of that. Not sure what the final product with look like, but I think they're showing wayyyy too much in the trailers...kinda hoped they would've kept the Kraken to a minimum until they revealed in the movie, but guess not...the newest poster features it prominently.

The original movie didn't really concentrate on the GODS either. It really revolved around Perseus's journey to prove himself worthy of being the son of Zues. The creature were much more prominent in the movie than the actual GODS themselves.... i remember the battle with the Gorgon, Medusa.. ahh yes...the memories.

Talking about Medusa...how you all find she looking the movie? I think it looks too CGI although it looks better than Uma Thurman in Percy Jackson.

Yeh, well let's atleast hope the movie's not too bad.

You see the big Godzilla thing that rose up from the sea..HELL YEAH THAT MOVIE WILL BE THE BOMB

Well the Kraken creature was also featured in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, I think it was Dead Man's Chest. The design is somewhat different though.

Here's the poster ........it real bad

Clashofthetitansremakeposter1.jpg

Hmm, I think Medusa looks great. All we saw were really glimpses of her in the trailer... But the creature that really blow me away was the Kraken!!! Dam that son of ah b^&ch looked mean... definitely a must see!!!

Yeh. I'm not hearing good things about the movie though. Definitely won't be seeing it in 3D cus it's not true 3D. I'm still seeing it though!

aint hearing anyting about it so far... probably becasue I don't really pay serious thought to critics.. i'd rather go see the movie and judge it myself, instead of going in the cinema with someone else's perception of a film.

Well criticism is glorified opinion - you either pay attention or you don't. When you are as interested in the different facets of film as I am, it matters. It's not just if a film is good or bad, it's why it's bad, or why it could have been better. Theorizing, not judging.

But to clarify, I was talking about word-of-mouth. Many of my friends who live abroad have seen it and they said it's not very good. Like I said, I'm still seeing it but I have my reservations especially since the director is less than capable of handling big budget event films. You can't go from directing Transporter to Clash of the Titans...sorry. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes. People like Larry The Cable Guy movies. Enough said.

Back