Chris Gayle don't want captain stress

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
West Indies Captain Chris Gayle is saying that he does not have to time for being a captain for his team, he is saying its too much for him and its too much of stress, could it be that Chris Gayle is feeling the burn after loosing some cricket matches, he seems not to be him self these days

Captain Chris Gayle has said he wants to leave the Test team and concentrate on the limited overs version of the game. I say good riddance. No sleepless nights for me. Gayle is a poor tactician, below-average Test batsman and a PR disaster.
Gayle does not even carry himself with any dignity as befitting a WI captain. Some say he's a thug but I wouldn't go that far because I don't know him personally. But if you go by appearances with the doo-rag, braided hair and the like, one could certainly make a case for Gayle's leanings. If it were possible, the late, great Sir Frank Worrell would not only be turning in his grave but vomiting as well.

Ramdin is too young, has not really cemented his place in the team as a wicket-keeper/batsman and should not be our next captain. He is our vice-captain by default and not because he has earned the position. Bravo in my view, would make a far better captain when he returns. Everyone knows he's an energetic player whether bowling, batting or fielding, which rubs off on his team mates. Bravo's been playing long enough to appreciate the finer points of the game. Don't know if Nash has leadership qualities, but I would say that on his play alone at the Test level, he could qualify as vice-captain.

Let's see how our incompetent Board handles this latest development in our cricket.

Captain cool finally crack lol.. Gayle does look so nonchalant when he on the field I used to think nothing does bother him. So he does feel then.. who it have to captain such a sad team boy.. wonder if that means the west indies team would be less jamaicanised.. i just hope it gets better from now on.

Yeah i know it has nothing to do with the individuals more to do with the team as a whole. I now understand that maybe they dont see themselves as a unit.. that sucks. Too bad i dont know what its like to see west indies win.. a bit to late for that.. we can only hope they get it in the future. Just hoping we've seen the worst already.

Yes he is Test cricket was first its the foundation for all different variation of the cricket game, but just because he won the sanford 20/20 cricket match and win millions he want to go for the quick buck and totally forget about the original cricket matches that made him how he is today

He is still playing test cricket. I do not see Chris Gayle quitting test cricket, because West Indies do not play much test cricket anyway.

Gayle is a beast did you see the wonderful score he made last week ..so EPIC! ohh and did you see the advertisement with pepsi he did too

Back