Chinese's Restaurants Conditions

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Brotherhood worded that well. I never got sick from Chinese but I don't buy from any and any. I stick to a reputable place or two and thats it.

But even then where you can't view a kitchen it makes life hard to know whats going on.

Last time i decided to try another place rather than my trusty-loyal Chinese restaurant i got gastro from eating spoilt food that flies were on. I only had 3 spoon fulls from the fried rice when i realize that something was wrong. Even thou i vomited, it was toxic enough to give me gastro.

This is a popular restaurant in SMR Cunupia.

If you accustomed to eating Chinese food from your restaurant of choice, no problem. But just be careful and question everything.

We may need to start naming these places until they get their act together.

I'm not patronizing at these restaurants until they get their act together , Chinese people don't even eat their own food. I remember about a few months ago my girlfriend good really sick and had to be rushed to the hospital after consuming a soup at Long Du Chinese Resturant Londonville. I have some more pics of how they serve their foods to the public and the pics are from Trinidad.

And yes i must add this picture here lol

11813453_1659954667581783_3781948624971726571_n.jpg

Hahaha. That pic is real kicks. But yeah, if I bad service or food from somewhere once I don't bother to go back. especially for chinese restaurants. They as common as bars in central now. One on every corner. It's not hard to avoid any particular one.

They're too common, even where the food isnt all that good people still continue to go like it's the best and then they still saying well its not the best, they got sick, etc... Why go back? I dont understand.

Because we like fast food. That's the culture now. In addition, Chinese food is relatively cheap.

Chinese Rest & Bars are now common too. Chinee food & rum apparently goes together now. People love it ! Easiest way to die . The cockroach and fly mess gives it a special taste

Just stumbled across this, you guys have the wrong idea of the chinese. All they want to do is employ the dogs.

Back