Chinese Man Married Dead Bride Who Died for 8 Days

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
This is What said to be TRUE LOVE

2rpacmd.jpg

A 26-year-old Chinese man Zhuang Huagui has married his dead girlfriend Hu Zhao, 21, who was murdered 8 days ago. The couple originally planned to get married on February 4, but on January 28, one week before their wedding, the girl was stabbed to death by two break-in thieves. With all the pain, lost and love, the man still decided to marry his dead girlfriend.

1ha72b.jpg
1268jes.jpg

2j2b7lg.jpg

Their wedding ceremony was held at a funeral parlor in Zhangzhou, Fujian, China, and family from both sides witnessed their wedding. The bride was dressed with beautiful wedding gown and lying in a crystal coffin.

nogeft.jpg
2wdbqdy.jpg

Zhuang Huagui held his wife’s wedding photo in front of the funeral parlor to welcome the guests for coming to the wedding.
2d14nc7.jpg

The broom gave wedding ring to his dead wife.
tamur5.jpg

I almost cried for this, this is really sad if i was in his position i will do the same hmmm. to know your going to be with someone your entire life just been snatched from you.
Think about your loved one people make sure you protect them

Dam losing your fiancee in china is hell!!! Does anyone know the male to female ratio? Its not that easy to get a wife in certain regions...
i dunno about the true love part, but i'd say this could be an example of devotion...

wow now that is true love for real... yet so sad. who would have taught true love would make u so sad for real?

Hmmm, yeah that really is sad. The fact that both sides of the family were there proves that they thought the couple were very much in love, and that she would've wanted that. The husband looks rel hurt though hmmm.

OMFG..just looking at this i don't want to say no more.. Loosing someone i not hard, not devastating ITS MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE. Just want others to know to don't take your loved ones for granted. live each day with thankfulness

for real u nkow it does have some ppl wen dey have ppl close to dem dey dont talk much, dont have nothing much to do with dem, den wen dey gone it's cry like madness. "there is so much we havent dont as yet" or "there is so much they always wanted to say to them" but what did they do wen they had the chance. appriciate your love ones u got to the fullest.

Back