Chikungunya Mosquito virus

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
what are the major symptoms of this virus is it similar to the dengue fever ? and where did it originate ?

Everyone getting this ChickV thing yes. I am so thankful that i haven't gotten any cold/virus since March. We need to keep the surrounding areas of our houses clean. While we are getting some sun these days, it's time we clear the drains, dispose of objects collecting water and cover up open instruments that can breed these mosquitos

well after experiencing some of its symptoms i think that i can clearly say that it reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy sucks to have it. had joint pain, fever, muscle pain, headaches. had my entire system weak. i don't wish this on my worst enemy

Sorry to hear that anthone & minipuff. Hope you both have a speedy recovery to enjoy the holidays without any lasting repercussions from that terrible illness.

Wow guys! Please take it easy! The pain really is annoying!

Well you know you have to drink the paw paw leaves now!

Either that or pop Panadine Pills like is sweety!

But speedy recovery to you both !

THANKS GUYS doh worry NURSEY PUFF IS ALL BETTER and this is what i got for taking care of the big baby BUT HE GOOD NOW BACK TO HIS NORMEL MISERABLE SELF

lol Gad to hear you're both doing better minipuff! We missed you!

Back