Check to see if you are registered to vote

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Just did... when I entered the name of my street, it came back with no results.. but when I entered my area it worked.. It showed my previous address though. I guess I have to update it..

No problem.Since a lot of people are busy with school,work and what not this will be helpful to them.

This is a great find cool3ni i check mines and i'm their, its good that the ebc is getting more web wise. Good move to the EBC

Yeh, I'm not sure how long this has been functional but its a good idea by the EBC to bring the lists online instead of having to go somewhere to check it, especially if you moved. My area is also hotly contested.

Woi this is so kool.. it really good to know that they have computerized the names it will save people time

Im in.....Thank u EBC.....Thought about working this year for EBC but the dealine is today.... that sucks

Back