Chaguanas new mayor- Natasha Navas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yeah them politicians out there too hardcore for her. And staying out of the politics she would get to do her job, unlike alot of people holding office. I hope she stays there for more than one term. It's the only way to gain experience and use it.

With the support of jack warner i think that she can do very well if she focus on what she really came here to do and succeed.

well wit jack money d street vendors mite get ah gd place to sell this season coz if not d mayor have trouble on her hands, lets sit back an see how money talks in this country. i want to see d vendors off d streets an laws r enforced this season. NAVAS u stand firm on this!!!

6qza4h.jpg
1675hu1.jpg

Mayor y infront Sait Park like dis!!! an many more around d area...plz do some work nah

She could come by me and do some work yes...if yuh know what ah mean!!!!!!

Awww, andre...behave!!!! lol... but to tink about it..she could really do some work by me intru too yes...*evil grin*

even i want she to wok by me an if she wishes company she could bring Jackie boy!!! it have rel holes by my side

madsuya said:
yes i agree but she is being used as a popet by politicians, she is an educated individual an as d moyor she needs to handle her business in a professional manner and not politicize office work!!!

This is a very crude allegation. This is a global website meaning anyone can read info here and consume it like if its fact. If you going to say the young woman is a puppet for politicians it may be wise to say how she is a puppet (supported by credible links)

madsuya said:
6qza4h.jpg
1675hu1.jpg

Mayor y infront Sait Park like dis!!! an many more around d area...plz do some work nah

Yeah i know that she is d mayor but she blames the government for this and is planning a drainage system already for chag. So hopefully this will be solved

i'm ah tax payin citizen an doh realy care wat is said about d politicians or any one in authority!!! i need my area fix so if ah say she is ah poppet an she not doin much dats just f..in true.....every body to buzy lookin for sometin or on d fone etc now....i know wat ah talkin bout....we need to c work don now!!!

Mayor Navas wants to run for election!!! she still green....y she rushin....wen clearly she still can't take of business in chag.....Navas take ah rain check dis election plz

We know what yuh mean andre...trust me...we all know.. How? Cause we tinkin de same ting..LOL!!! But on a real though, I think she's too green in the politics to be running for elections. I'm sorry. But 18 months ago, noone knew who you were. You were just another person working at FCB. While that may have nothing to do with the subject. i think she should build a reputation in her current position first then decide to enter into the thick of things...

Former mayor of Chaguanas Natasha Navasis now the manager, human resources of the Airport Authority of Trinidad and Tobago... dis falls under the Ministry of Works and Transport, which is the portfolio held by Jack Warner...you see an remember It was Warner who brought Navas into national politics in 2009 when he took control of the Chaguanas council from the Basdeo Panday faction... in trinidad any ting go once someone kno yuh!!!

I thought she was out of the picture. Huh Navas a HR person. Little birdy say she's not a ppl person. Hope im wrong.

ah hear dat to.....buh wen yuh feel yuh big yuh does b like dat!!! she could b how self centered she wants she was d past (former) for me.....dat all...dey just put she dey because Jack feel he obligated an feelin bad....we kno she ah doing nothin dey

Back