-Carib -vs- Stag-

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Which beer is better Carib or Stag?

• Total voters
Hahaha true lol d way things going yuh cyah even stop in ah bar and lime for long

ah stag is ah mans and a beer is carib it hard but .......stagpplz dont hate :D

dont drink beers....they too cheap for my taste.......Stag smells better tho

Beers too cheap huh i find it expensive after you drink like about 15 or more beers and you can't get drunk lol you spend over $130 and remember you will be liming with friends so worst. It will cost loads

lol i never get drunk....i doh really drink all that much NEmore but when I did it used to be Goldschlager an Johnnie an ting

Your 17 Years Old.. "When You Did Use To Drink Befor" It Must Have Been Your Parents Stocks.. Hahahah

nah from my bro

Lol Well I Can Admit It I DOES DRINK FROM EVERYONE STOCKS LOL

^Drink?.. You Does SWALLOW And Doh Burp!... Karina Is Probably De Youngest Alcoholic In Trinidad!!!!!!! GGGGGAWDDDDD!!!!

OMG THAT DOESN'T MEAN JUST BCUZ I STARTED DRINKIN AT THE AGE OF 17-10+2-4 DOESNT MEAN I AM AN ALCOHOLIC LIKE YOU

^^^^ oook then honestly that took me about 10 seconds to figure out :S

i started to drink late....@ about 13 or so

If you are thinking me please don't because i did not ok

I checked the logs and it was not anyone maybe you have set it for a certain time that maybe why

You like to accuse people to much but anyways long time i have drink some stag maybe i will go by de bar yes lol

Back