-Carib -vs- Stag-

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Which beer is better Carib or Stag?

• Total voters
I find Stag better carib makes me upset lol don't know why but it looks like piss lol and well stage has more alcohol in it :D

Both carib an stag are good but after a while you'll get fed up of each . I change my mind every 7 months or so... :)

h :mrgreen: ey kevin ah get tipsi wit three or four beers so its the different colour bottle, green is more attractive, so u kno

Well i rather Stag but at the end of the day i still get free passes to any events it have in t&t and ting from both ah them so i gud lol.....death so long u does take to change yuh mind lol

Oh Gaaaaaaddd Oyeeee!.. Ryan Yuh Liar.. Karina Yuh Liar.. Moms Yuh Liar.. I Does See Allyuh Drinkin Carib More Than Stag.. Well When Yuh Limin With Me At Least..

Dude you does buy it first with out even asking me what i want to drink hmmm

Well what else can i say thats all what you teach me to do daddy

Yeah and Men Wearing Pink is A Girl colour but who cares haha :roll:

Haha... *hic* I would've chosen stag just because de bottle green. lol. And they have this competition going on wey yuh could *hic* win stuff :)
buh i doh drink... guess ahhadda stick to meh smalta dey have a competition too :| *hic* burrpp... em excuse me

Karina maybe i could just take part is just this time that competition raucous is talking about lol i sure i could win. Bring de run

huh? yeah go ahead yuh go end up with a pot belly or maybe u cyah get it twice lol jus kiddin

-Karina said:
death so long u does take to change yuh mind lol

It takes 6-7 months to get accustomed to a taste ... Thats why i change girlfriends every 6 months .(thats a lie i with the same girl for 6 years )

You know is the same company making it ... Carib brewery .

So wha bout

1.samba
2.hieneken
3.the next one in the tall clear bottle . Can't remember the brand now
4.any other brand i 4got ?

I like Heineken but when you are liming with some friends well you know me money will done fast lol so its stag or white oak lol or most of the times black and white (rum cheaper lol)

Back