Car Show Tomorrow

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well It Having Lemme Get This Right Its One Of The Biggest And First For D Yr Start ISASCA Car Show Launching About 15 Vehicles Allure Hadda Check It Out!

Can you post more detail about this i kinda lazy to search

Jus Got Back From This Show.. IT WAS FAWKIN CRAP!... Launching 15 Vehicles My Ass.. Wisemen Had About 12 Vehicles From Them Crew.. And De Wisemen Pickup Scored 154+ To Set Trinidad As De 3rd HIGHEST IN THE WORLD.... Congrads To Wisemen.. Although Dey Bun Down Dey Speaker.. LOL!.. Anyways De Thing About This Show That Flick Up Everything Was De Entrance Fee.. $150 Jus For Parking And $250 To Enter.. That Gay.. I Wait Til After 8 And Hit De Man A Bill By De Door And Enter Alone.. I Didnt Get To Compete..

^Waayy Better.. Dey Like To Lie To Much.. Sayin Dey Launching A Vehicle Hittin A World Record Of 170+db.. Dey Say It Have A Vihicle Comin Out With 1Million Dollars In Music.. Another Lie.. Fire For IASCA..

Back