Car Essentials That You Can't Live Without!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
LadyDeath said:
Umbrella for tha rainn!

i always forget this for some reason lol theres never an umbrella in the car when i need it!

BrotherHood said:
Electrical tape and tie straps. Must have that. Some are always in my car.
Those small fuses too. I always digging up and from time to time, I will blow a fuse. Need to have these on hand.

Agreed

Cutlass does usually be under the passenger seat or near the side of the seat for easy reach!

Its a charge to have a cutlass under your seat, its like you're pre meditating an attack or assault. It was not meant for that reason (defense or offense) .

Officer give me ah bligh nah man, them coconut does be rell hard to open without meh cutlass! Ah does just have it in the car incase the coconut tree by drop coconut on the ground officer! Ah swear daz all I does have it for!

Well yuh see officer, I loss the sack up mayaro when we was picking coconut and selling nah so I dow have ah sack..

And I dow have it in the trunk because I does just take the coconut and open it on the spot nah, it fasta!!!

Buh I go take some ole newspapers and wrap it up and put it in the trunk right officer! Juss gimme ah Lil bligh dey nah I didn't know I could geh chargee fuh having meh cutlass to chop meh coconut dem ah sorry fuh dat!

219b37t.jpg

Who needs one of this ^^

hahahahha man im sure i need that, if i can get between my seats, im sure im finding over $100 in cents!

So today I picked up my garage set in Price Smart. Includes a 2t jack with handle, 1pair jack stands, 1 pair rubber chocks, and a foldable creeper. Paid just under $700 for it. Hello DIY projects aplenty

4cec794dcc1471124036f697a276bcc7.jpg

Last edited:
You got all of that included a 2 Ton jock for around 700 dollars, thats a great price. It had sale or something?

You got all of that included a 2 Ton jock for around 700 dollars, thats a great price. It had sale or something?
Nope. Been eyeing that set for a month now. Its a box set, literally. Got it at La romaine. Gonna try it out over the long weekend

Tool Box ! Need that ish. i keep a small one with some essentials in my trunk.

tool box, good idea, should create a basic tool guide for what you should have in your car!

Optional would be a penetrating oil (CRC has one). Also a 15/16 spanner as well for those hard to handle jobs

One of my friend has tie straps in her car in case any of her hub caps are loose

Spare bulbs and jumper cable I don't know if it was mentioned before but its a must for all vehicles. The jumper cables might not be for you but in case someone you know needs a battery jump start it will come in handy.

Back