Car Essentials That You Can't Live Without!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

What are some car items that you can't live without??

I cannot live without a Microfiber towel.. Need that ish for cleaning almost everything in my car

[attachment=0:gkgbpcby]1278630419_104122969_1-Pictures-of--Amazing-Microfiber-Towels-from-wwwmicrofiberhomecom-WE-SHIP-EVERYWHERE-1278630419.jpg[/attachment:gkgbpcby]

Can't live without this:

chubby-tire-shine-front.jpg

Wheyy i never seen this one yet ! How long does it last ??

A Quick Life Saver For Me
[attachment=0:2tf9bn5k]1353690477_458898134_2-Pictures-of--Car-Body-Compound-Polish-Interior-Cleansing-at-Your-Own-Door-Steps.jpg[/attachment:2tf9bn5k]

FW1 line of car care products is what i cant live without, proven to work trust me guys this stuff is amazing!

Attachments

• Detail_Kit.jpg
    Detail_Kit.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 296
  • 533299_10150893323617346_354168472345_9788789_89125742_n.jpg
    533299_10150893323617346_354168472345_9788789_89125742_n.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 297
Mr.Bollywood said:
FW1 line of car care products is what i cant live without, proven to work trust me guys this stuff is amazing!

I bought this before it works amazing, where can i purchase these?

NP representatives were at a grocery store advertising the product , so i bought it there, but my neighbour got his from Mathura's auto supplies in St.James. I can always find out where you can purchase these elsewhere!

Car essentials huh. OK let's start with a jack, chocks, small tool kit. Purple blast, wash sponge, chamois.

Electrical tape and tie straps. Must have that. Some are always in my car.
Those small fuses too. I always digging up and from time to time, I will blow a fuse. Need to have these on hand.

BrotherHood said:
Those small fuses too. I always digging up and from time to time, I will blow a fuse. Need to have these on hand.
Hahaha man you sound like a Drifter! Lmao that's the on-the-go drift repair kit!

Flash light and Swiss Knife.. The knife comes in handy for fruits and all sorts of things not car-related lol

Wow I totally forgot about a flashlight

Must include that

Mr.Bollywood said:
BrotherHood said:
Hahaha man you sound like a Drifter! Lmao that's the on-the-go drift repair kit!
:lol:
I keep the essentials in the car at all times. Yuh never know.

Gooouuddd, yes LadyDeath..

Hand Sanitizer Wipes. For my randon easy access bulb installs for a customer. hands get a lil dirty. Dem wet wipes come in very handy.

Steven Ramadar said:
Wam brotherhood...I wanted yuh to install some lights for me
:lol:
na bro, generally i don't do installs. just rarely, on spot i may do a lil something....provided the bulb is easily accessible.

Back