Calling all trinimobile peeps

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

all my comrades from trinimobile ... its time to re-group , for too long we have been divided . join me @ trinismack.com . lets resume our great an powerful projects ....

roll call :
cool3i
jns
kill3r
killacam *
Digi-Movil19 *

* dont know if u alive still ...

Lol i taught i was getting left out lol it true its time to regroup. If you guys have them on msn contact them

I hardly see jns on msn again..I think he working..

Killacam working....I sometimes see him online,like once every two weeks..lol

And kill3r always here and there...he does be on the forum but he does be lurking..that son of a... :icon_mrgreen:

Kool :icon_sad: Karina feels leftout as she was the only girl in the group in trinimobile and was left out by death :icon_sad:

oh shucks ... i really forgot u too ... well i just forgot to mention u . your so part of the forum i just assumed that u know your in to ...

Lol jk I Haven't seen digi-movil and Killacam in awhile hmmm

Yea talked to him too he said later on next week he's kind busy these days.

hey ... admin ... boy see wha yuh could do to put we back in order na ....

I will fix it up today ok and i will add the peeps permissions, to view it.

The only people that wes from trinimobile thats on trinispice is Karina, raucous, Empireking does come when he wants, and death does the same thing. What happen guys we need you all if you know anyone form the trinimobile crew tell thing to join trinispice

Was admin's first website.. and my first love. A forum for general tech and computer stuff but with an emphasis on phones, modifing, flashing, and hacking. It was totally the best tech oriented site in TnT. Even had some folks from overseas.

What about if i bought the domain back and make a new trinimobile i was thinking about this some time ago but these members are scattered, Trinimobile had to be removed because of the inactivity and plus it was a free host it was owned by me.

Trinimobile was removed because the "Admin" believed that he could of started another website called some Exofire and bring all the peeps there but he failed to realize with all the people that was on Trinimobile it was hard to move all the people of the site but when they realise that he wasn't on the site many times a day and some moderators moved to exofire hardly people moved too and some was confused. dat is my thout

It was not like that before i created exofire trinimobile was already dead i mean just 3-5 people were posting on and off, their was no progress and no potential. And at anytime the owners of the server could terminate the site and i could not do anything about it. Reason why i created exofire i had more control over the site i owned the database but not the domain name since it was a subdomain and it was theirs and i did not own the server.
Exofire was terminated because their was alot of timeouts and the owners was sending me notice that i had illegal content in the site and if i don't remove it they will remove the site.

So now i got really fedup and i wanted to have total control of all the resources so i bought my own domain trinispice.net bought a shared server, bought an dedicated ip, owned my own database so i have total control over the site.
Now i hope people understand why i did all of this for and it was a great learning experience for me, i learned alot about creating websites and running a forum

Back