Butter in the microwave Omg

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I hungry real hungry and it have nothing to eat only butter and bread, And i now take out the butter from the fridge and it hard like rock. I so lazy to wait on the butter to melt i push it in the microwave thinking just a few seconds will make it soft, but that was the worst thing i ever did lord. I know metal and them things can't be put in the microwave so butter stilled rapped in its pack will be ok well so i taught.
Lol when i press one minute and press start i start to see sparks and explosion noise and smoke coming form the microwave will i want to dead lol, good thing i stopped the shitting thing lord the whole microwave would have exploded. i take out the butter easy it still hard hmmm and i gone yes, not me again with that

Ryan the Butter wrapper is made up of a similar material that is not suited for the microwave........sadness lol

lmao....admin had a fail moment hahahaha.

yea like -Rina said, d wrapper have foil in it LOL
maybe this should go in Things to never Do thread lol

When an dude is hungry he does not think lol, but seriously i did not know that about the wrapper having foil in it, almost blow up my mother microwave yes

Way admin you take the cake boy! lol, What make you so hungry to do something like that

Don't feel bad admin...I tried it once too but i kept an eye on it.... Thats is until i saw the spark ... But i came out soft enough to make my cake...

lol allure people eh. i feel u need glasses admin because the wrapper have silver on it and it feels like foil everyone knows that lol

doh sell gas.....lol.....

admin said:
I hungry real hungry and it have nothing to eat only butter and bread, And i now take out the butter from the fridge and it hard like rock. I so lazy to wait on the butter to melt i push it in the microwave thinking just a few seconds will make it soft, but that was the worst thing i ever did lord. I know metal and them things can't be put in the microwave so butter stilled rapped in its pack will be ok well so i taught.
Lol when i press one minute and press start i start to see sparks and explosion noise and smoke coming form the microwave will i want to dead lol, good thing i stopped the shitting thing lord the whole microwave would have exploded. i take out the butter easy it still hard hmmm and i gone yes, not me again with that
That was an EPIC FAIL there admin!!!! lol. Well at least yuh stop the thing before it exploded. All now yh woulda be homeless or worse.....6 feet under!

Back