Bring back the old time days Please read

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Alot of you guys are from trinimobile. don't you not miss the old time where we used to be like a family.
I don't mean to sound corny or anything but just think about it every used to be like one group one community. I really do miss those days, where we could have a place where we could call home. I made this thread because these days you see whats happening the scourge of crime, rapes, theft and so on and the internet is full of scrams and tricks.
At this day and age let come together as a group like how we where in trinimobile lets bring back the guys from trinimobile here. Or if not here trinismack lets decide. What do you guys think?

Has anyone read this apparently not. Well i tried

i always try where ever i am to forge @ least some trust/ familiness

Well killacame was online yesterday and i told him but he never replied :icon_mad:

Yea some guys feel they too big now lol but anyways see once you invest your time in something it can actually get some where.

i Feel i would bright it here since most of the members are here

ADMIN as yuhh say dat, the Calypso "Old time days" from Nappy Mers rung a bell...tooo bad cant find it on youtube

sounds like a good idea
my suggestion is that we meet on smack
but i am biased !!

Back