Brian Lara

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

wasi90lk

LV

Any fan here?

Too bad he is a retired cricket player now, but he was a seriously good player. His 400* against England was really good.

He is one of the greatest cricket batsmen in the last 50 years, there is no doubt about it. Some may say his 400* was a selfish knock, but I think it was a legendary knock.

I have to be honest, when his 375 was broken by Mathew Hayden (who scored 380) I never thought Lara would break it again!

Lara did it, he scored 400 runs (a milestone that no one has ever achieved in test cricket).

Brian Charles Lara...born on 2 May 1969 in Cantaro, Santa Cruz, Trinidad, West Indies...
yes i'm ah fan...d man is d 1st ever to score 400 in a test match....he scored 501 not out in English County cricket a record which still stands today....also he played in 5 Cricket World Cups for the West Indies team in the years 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003 & 2007.....dats our trini born icon....

Yes, Lara also scored 501 in some first class game. He is definitely one of the best batsmen of all time. I have always been a fan of his aggressive batting.

Back