body modification??

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

what do you think about piercings and tattoos?? how much is too much?? how many do you own?? i have 5 piercings[bout 5 more 2 come lol], 0 tattoos yet

pdwtorso.jpg

elaine4.gif
<<she has a total of 3902 tattoos and body piercings, for a total weight of over six pounds.

umm nooo they gayy, i like my tongue ring better. i soon gonna get some snake bites hehehe y cuz they look awesome. lol

snakebite.jpg

brbk4498 said:
umm nooo they gayy, i like my tongue ring better. i soon gonna get some snake bites hehehe y cuz they look awesome. lol

says who?? no ur not!!!

WOW thats some freaky pics you posted up their i would say 2 is the most piercings i would like to see in a girl or in any one, well i want to tattoo my whole back and most of my hands i rather tattoo's they are better

Shud up! U nuh gonne get no tattoos mr. man..I only have two and i wah 3 more!!!

im only gonna get 1 tattoo...mayb 2...1 tattoo iz gonna b a name...& i kno most say dont get a tattoo of sum1z name, but itz my nickname, & i dont plan on changin it netime soon or eva 4 dat matter...& of da moment i hav only 2 piercingz...i might get another...

well i have 3 piercing on each ears, and one small tattoo on my hand.........i think it looks good but not too many.......but then again every one do wat he/she likesssssssss.........

i have neither piercings nor tattoos at the moment but i wanna get 1 maybe 2 tattoos.. no piercings though...
i want this on my left shoulder:
cancer.jpg

not sure what could be the second one yet and where but i find this nice even though its too much for me:
chppoer_tattoo.jpg

the second one looks sick its something like that i want i have my own design but i want it in my whole back ad part of my chest and part of my hand like near my elbow lol

if & when i get a tattoo...im gonna get it on my shoulder &/or forearm...

kool, i got 2 piercings on both my ears n 1 on my tongue, den i wanna get 2 more on both ears an my nose i dont really want tattoos, but ill get 3 shootin stars on my foot an some cherries on my wrist

wesgen said:
i have neither piercings nor tattoos at the moment but i wanna get 1 maybe 2 tattoos.. no piercings though...
i want this on my left shoulder:
cancer.jpg

not sure what could be the second one yet and where but i find this nice even though its too much for me:
chppoer_tattoo.jpg

oo yea d 2nd 1 is hott!!

lol......both of my ears are pierced.......one tattoo on left shoulder.......couple on right.......gettin tattoos are very addictive......I want more........still designin some........nex one I wanna do is a "Hanuman" I designed.......

by the way....the ppl on d forum who has tattoos .......do they hav meanin to you or jus ther cuz dey look good......I'll explain mine later.........

I Kinda on the more spiritual side i listen when i read the bible than go my own way and do PERSONAL GAIN stuff lol.
God say never to carve, cut yuhself or anything to mark your skin to destroy it because one's body is a beautiful creation made by him and it should stay that way. And i listen :)

Back