Bmobile Dance Off 2009

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
^^^i eh go lie...he probably getti rel gigs to appear in events to do that an stuff...but for me personally....i cah see myself doin that jed....daz jes me

Who are the judges (because i know they are retarded) Or the contestants?
Alot of the good contestants they removed and for foolish reasons

Can some one give me the 411 on the the bmobile dance off? Who winning? Who's out? Who still running? etc. I lost track on that show.

Spotlight and Pause are out. Serious. Only one solo performer is in the indian classical girl. The others are groups like electric breakers, dancaholics, unstable de gift.. and others. You can see them in the newsday. and reruns. The judges still hard and wicked. Only the young hiphop judge seems to care about the feeling of the characters he can tell them they suck without making them cry lol. I find the other judges should loosen up a bit.. leave home their qualifications and pomp and just judge like humans.. they depress me sometimes. Maybe it's the inconsistency or the pet peeves they always have lol.. i take them on too much.

if dem feel they kno so much......Y dem didn't enter.....lolz...

nobody is perfect....atleast they tryin dey best....

Thanks for the update folks. Still aint going to watch it though.. I too busy watching Grey's Anatomy now that Season 6 has begun. when I not watching Grey's, I m watching all the seasons of Supernatural up untill I reach the current season. Thank you high-speed internet and free internet tv.

i hate the judges so i do not watch it . America's best dance crew on synergy going much better because atleast the judges are qualified and lets just say for eg. they doing chutney for an episode they will invite a guest artist from the chutney industry to be a guest judge .

Back