Bmobile Dance Off 2009

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Have you all every seen this show from bmobile, its a great show i must agrees but the judges are Cheaters and doing rubbish of a job.
Its seem the more shit and unoriginal some people dance the more points they get their are people who are really dancing well and they are giving them a low points.

Bmobile have the show but they disgrace them selves by putting those judges, They don't know how to judge i mean they are giving a way points even when the persons are dancing the same piece over and over again. So come again Bmobile Dance Off

Again i don't care who vex but those judges are the biggest wast of time, who really bring them their, The more crap i see the more mistakes people do they are giving them points for and people who are really dancing well with no mistakes (even they are saying that) are giving them low points, RUBBISH RUBBISH.
the Indian Judge Is the worst judge their God help us

i don't really follow it... i watching an episode here as I post this, and I am really enjoying it. The groups are really putting on a show. As for the judges, I haven't been watching the show regularly. So for me to say anything abou them at this point would not be honest...

i hate all the stupid judges except the young male judge. they are unfair to some groups and i think bmobile should replace them

i really like the indian belly dancer he was kool and they do not understand the style of dance because all the "shimmy" she called it IS INFACT BELLY DANCING STYLE GOSH. she gave him a damn 4 that didn't really call for ...I really like the 4 girls who danced in the group with the song jai ho i cannot remember the name of them but they were great and deserved better marks

yea the last judge the young male one is fair but the rest no, They can't even judge every week you are hearing the same thing over and over no facial expressions (even if the dancer barely made any errors) and giving them low points for that, But for others who are making alot of mistakes they are giving them 8's 9's which is crap. When the first judge (i Actually find he is very bias) says something the rest follow suit its like they don't have a mind on their own, and they are saying the same crap over and over.

My father was saying something similar. The judges influence each other too much. He said they shouldn't be able to hear each other. It's like ok to agree with each other but sometimes it looks like they dont have points of their own.. a judge should have their own opinion from their own point of view. But sometimes that point of view seems shallow or non existent lol.

well d 2 indian dancers didnt make it , dey f--in cheat dem d indian judge only looks at allan score and gives d same she needs to go bye bye, akeem moh was vex on his scores they need new judjes them lame!!! booomobile

i feel so..i think people should start to give complaints about them. sometimes they say their steps are not good and when to say why they doh even know .........i hate them all of them now

I stopped watching it, too much cheating or maybe they just to stupid to see the crappy job they are doing. I'm sure if you started to watch the show you will see how the judges are and you will agree with me

same ting again dis week ah wonder if we seein d same ting d judges seein coz i not gettin some off wat dey sayin, they need to have their own coments and scores ah don c who dey go pick can anyone guess who it is!!!, synergy dancers are very lively and down wit d moves

Even more people vex with this week's results. They had to use props in their routines. I didn't watch it though. lol. I heard the spotlight girl group got kicked out. They were one of the strongest groups.. this competition just weird.

-Rina said:
i really like the indian belly dancer he was kool and they do not understand the style of dance because all the "shimmy" she called it IS INFACT BELLY DANCING STYLE GOSH. she gave him a damn 4 that didn't really call for ...I really like the 4 girls who danced in the group with the song jai ho i cannot remember the name of them but they were great and deserved better marks

d man have skills but he looked really gay doin it :haha:

Dude but you know much much women dribbling over that seriously, if you can belly dance you can get real lots of women lol

admin said:
Dude but you know much much women dribbling over that seriously, if you can belly dance you can get real lots of women lol

i good....i go try some other talent to get girls to dribble...ah go feel like ah rel hen doin belly dance and ting jes to impress a girl...LOL

:non: not me and dat nah

But you guys have to remember that Belly dancing is a female dance, so he will have to costume him self like a female and dance like a female because its a female dance. I don't mind learning to belly dance i really find that cool, i could imagine the amount of jobs he getting now. Just sa few days ago i saw him on tv in the divali nagar stage modeling male Indian clothing

Back