Blatant Prostitution On Newspapers Classifieds

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
LOL It so blatant in those ads it's like they making no effort to hide or cover it up in the slightest.

kitty pleasuressssssss ahahahaha ded well yes.......but what if the ladies dem doing that kind of job for their money under thier own free will???...they didnt have to stay at that job and i hope they didnt choose that kind of lifestyle yes........

Must be Colombians or Venezuelans.

But my back hurting me these days. I might need a back massage...:heh:

Professional seductions? Looks like I'll have to go there so I could see how vulnerable I am to get seduced. It's a good thing they have these ads for people like me.

People adversiting Venezuelans too ..Where are venezulans getting work permits to do these kind of jobs? These are stuff our government supposed to be looking into. Instead, its here where things like these get noticed and ignored..ONLY IN TRINIDAD!

its not ignored places do get cracked down on but I don't think it will ever stop just so

Of course it isn't going to stop just so, it has profit and motive for those involved. Unless authorities really really get serious and ban the ads in the papers and really go after these people in forces, it will just continue to worsen until we get billboards with it in our faces and then everyone starts to complain.

how you can ban ads if they don't have any bad things in it lol...kitty pleasures??

all them words have double meaning Lmao...it's one of the reasons English language so difficult.......

Too much corruption to beat, the best we could do now is join them.

I wouldn't say join them lol try to do things right and hope others do the same lmao

If they don't want to fight it then they should legalise it so that people being mistreated or forced into it can go to the police without fear or persecution.

They should not ban the ads though. The ads make it extremely easy for the police to find them. Then again, I wonder effective it is to bribe an officer with a new Vene twice a week.

If police do start taking them down plenty the ads will dwindle. They will realise the ads are the bait for the police to put the hook on their operation.

Yup. That will also prevent any need for collaborating with the newspapers as well as possible compensation for loss of profit/ negotiations to get them to agree to help you out. Extra points for the police if they gather all the intel and make preparations first and hit all of the guest houses in one night. Obviously, that is assuming there are no officers on the inside to warn their pardners.

lol not enough man power to hit all them houses in one nite lol and it always have men on the inside lol..how can a house keep re opening if they get busted

There will always be the padnas on the inside. That is unavoidable. What needs to happen is they need to bust a few within an area and make sure no escapees. Then don't announce it to the media and continue going like that. One of my biggest problems is any type of activity to deal with illegal stuff, it gets published ridiculously fast to the public media to show it's going down. I feel thats not the best strategy.

Back