Bing Or Google?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Here's the question i have been wanting to ask..Bing or Google which search is better to suit your needs ? I think bing is really kool and i like the results i get but i have been using google since i remember so its kinda hard to switch lol

well i like bing actually alot now. i find de search is easier and i get what i am looking for

google+hot+babe.jpg

... ... ... er.. .
I still using google. I does search compulsively.. using one search engine help me keep track of sites i've seen. Bing is currently the better one, it's a new algorithm right? I'm sure it gives better results.. for now.. they just have to keep it up.. and keep the interface simple.

Yes you see simple websites are what people going for now. If i search for Eg. Honey Blonde on google images i getting all kinda nonsense first but after 3-4 pgs i getting what i want and when i searched it in bing i getting it in the front row of the search..I think it is better

in the office where i work we have all changed to bing because when we want to search up anything right away bing gives us the more direct search. I love it !

THe only problem i have with Bing is not really for localized searches, its for for general stuff meaning in the Usa and else where. Like how google when searching the .com turns to .tt (Google.com to Google.tt) and you should get more Trinidad results bing does not do that and its more for general stuff not local

yup...i think that google has alot of things thats why i kinda get obstructed a little..bing is simple

Google all the way. Very simple and clear interface. Easy to use, solid results. I used Bing for a trial period and I didn't like it. Too many search options can actually be bad thing. I liked the picture background but when I realised I couldn't change it, I switched back. Firefox has a similar picture background design for its toolbars and headers. Not as fancy as Bing, but more user friendly.

Back