Big Snake Found In Trini

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

th6004067430f0963b4ad5e5e081bc9fb5478.jpg

HEY TRINISPICERS..this snake allegedly found in Trini anyone knows where

hey what you guys think about the two big snakes found in caroni trini this year . you know the chinese calender said this is the year of the snake . i really do not hope we find a bigger one lol

I'm not going anywhere around that area where the 2 anacondas were found. I don't even feel like going no river again just know that these creatures are lurking there hmmm.

I am not a big fan of snakes. I simply hate snakes!

A lot of people love to own pet snakes. If anyone invites me to his/her house and I see a pet snake, I am not going to that house.

bahahaha... yes i hate snakes as well ..mostly anything that crawls! lol

i hate snakes with a passion, recently i see on the news some crack knob playing with that big snake in the zoo like if it is a dog he was playing with. i wonder if one of these days if that snake swallow one of them if they will still say that they are harmless? for me all snake dangerous and poisonous. i know someone who has a pet snake and said he will bring it for me too see, i told him bring that in my house i'll kill it!!! :signlol:

I creature i really hate and afraid of are snakes, regardless if they are small, big, poisonous or not i don't care. I just can't be around those things, that fork tongue they have just scary lol

never would i think trinidad have these kind of snakes. I saw it in the zoo. Looks harmless from THAT point of view.lol

i heard that they kept it because animals that are so rarely seen must be protected from poachers . I have to make a day with my kids to see that

sita said:
i heard that they kept it because animals that are so rarely seen must be protected from poachers . I have to make a day with my kids to see that

sita gul, post some pics for us nah please :signlol:

Back