Big Bang Theory

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Gosh i so love this tv series. From the time it came out i have watched it on both my cable and direct tv but now i got a site where i can watch it free and to tell you the truth it really keeps me laughing. i especially love the characters Rajesh and Sheldon especially...I find its the best ever comedy series that came out in my opinion. What allure think

celebrity-pictures-big-bang-theory-boobs-vista.jpg

Yea this show is rel kix.I haven't seen many episodes in it though so but I found a site where i can watch the episodes so when I get time I plan to start from season 1.

My number show on tv right now!!! I never miss it. Howard is my fav character. He's a geek with a sex drive! This show has me cracking up all the time.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who ALWAYS watchin this.
Never missed an episode yet :D

oo i does see this on cable and like twice i watched it and everytime now i does be changing the channel to know when it showing

Love this show!

I Love Sheldon And Kuthrupali Lmao how he cannot talk to girls but only when he drunk

Back