Best Christmas Food and Drinks

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
or...........who say Trinimotors Christmas lime 2015?!?!?!

Also....so many people ate pastelles. I have never eaten one of those. How good are they?

or...........who say Trinimotors Christmas lime 2015?!?!?!

Also....so many people ate pastelles. I have never eaten one of those. How good are they?
I for that. Motors Christmas 2015 lime. Should make Christmas something to look forward.

I love pastelle but its not for everyone and it depends on who makes it too.

I for that. Motors Christmas 2015 lime. Should make Christmas something to look forward.

I love pastelle but its not for everyone and it depends on who makes it too.

We'll make sure everyone brings a little something for Mr. B too!

A lot of people have been hyping pastelles and everyone you ask claims to either make the best or have the best source lol I'm very hesitant but oh so curious!

hahaha we'll bring him a little bit of whatever he missed in 2014 Christmas so he can't say he didn't get.

Well you know how it goes lol, I'm not sure what to tell you for the best source. Maybe try your hand at it.

We'll pack him up with food to go too (and make sure his belly is full before he leaves in case the food gets *misplaced* in someone else's belly lol)

I'll start checking out recipes! It sounds like one of those Christmas things everybody knows about lol

Hahahahhahahaha oh gosh guys ah love allyuh !! True friends is friends with food yes xD Lmao!! [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

But definitely a Trinimotors Christmas Lime 2015 will be in order! We really are planning this year to hold numerous events for our members and fan base! However this being a forum supported by Admin only as well as sponsorship from Trinidadjob.com for competition prizes, we need to work on ways for increasing promotion, so that companies would want to advertise their business on the forum, which would allow us to hold any event we want in the future!

So it's all a process to work on! We have huge ideas here, but to put them into practicality most of the time it cannot be done because of small errors and some set backs!

But that wouldn't hinder progress at all!

I'm sure some of the members will probably be able to assist with those setbacks.

"True friends is friend with food," Mr.Bollywood(2015).

That's the most accurate line I've heard in a long time Mr. B. Now I have a siggy :D

Hopefully members can work together to find ways to help!

I don't mind helping however I can honestly. I think most us share that view.

I dream TriniMotors sometimes lol Is that weird?

I hope this site gets bigger. Imagine it as a one-stop site for auto care, owner info, driving education and info, safety measures, car laws/fines, shared driving experiences, product reviews, etc. It can happen. I totally dreamt it lol

I don't dream it. I slowly try to add members and info however I can
I really see potential of this forum to be a guiding force for population change but that will take time to shape.

TM Christmas lime 2015 is a great idea, a must imo! And I'm with Mr. B, true friends with food! Lmao....I'm not alone....

TriniMotors Christmas lime will happen this year we will plan everything in advance months before it happens.

Woohoo! Something else to look forward to this year! :D

Back