Bandits smashes Ramesh's new SUV

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Resha

LV

Two day old SUV belonging to MP Ramesh Maharaj was borken into by bandits in Port of Spain.....Smashing his rear window with hammer, the bandits took $6000 in cash which he claim was money for the needy....

Well i guess he felt the sting of crime and of course he blames the Government for crime....I wonder if he felt the pain (for the car) of the crime or jus took it as is nothing... :Confused:

lol whoever do must've known it was he own.
but this is the fist time i hearing any politician affected by a crime like that... was anything ElSE missing??... some secret document ...or ... you know..lol

He had his douths on the UNC- Alliance since he was thrown out of the team again but his car was not the only one affected.... There were two other cars that was broken into.....
He also said that his documents were tampered but he didnot say what it was about or if any was missing....

candyann said:
the bandit should target all them politician ..........make a a daily target

Thats not a good thing to say.... Politicians are politicians but no one would like to see that happen to anyone...

Back